Pregnate?

cmc1112

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh but I find it quite sickly at the same time, especially when the person in question was called Hope because she was their "little ray of light" or something cheesy like that........maybe I am just not very sweet/emotional like that....:mf_rosetinted:

As I remember, wasn't Billy Ray Cyrus quite cheesy himself, in his time? :naughty: Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart :fisch:

I shouldn't know this but...:blush-anim-cl:

Her real name is Destiny Hope but when she was little her dad used to call her Smiley and they just shortened it to Miley and they've just always called her that. I saw it on some talk show on TV

Because I'm sure you all wanted to know :mf_rosetinted:

I do. I like to have these things cleared up. :thumb_yello:

If anyone feels the undeniable urge to write her and ask for an autograph here are her fanmail addresses:

Miley Cyrus

CESD Talent Agency

10635 Santa Monica Blvd.

Suite 130/135

Los Angeles, CA 90025

USA

Miley Cyrus

Humphres & Associates, P.C.

415 4th Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37201

USA

Don't forget to add an extra stamped envelope with your full address!

Thank you for sharing. Oh, I've run out of stamps. Darn! :mf_rosetinted:

Fem, all 15 year old disney stars are sluts :lmao:

You forgot an I at the end there. It's femi frosk, which basically means feminine frog in English. :lmfao: And the nickname just passed through the room, so it has no form for connection between me.. blah blah..

When I think about it.. they all are. The brunette girlie slut who acts in HSM, she's def. a slutty whore. :mf_rosetinted:

hannah montana is cheesier than golden girls in afros dancing to shaft :mf_rosetinted:

If I remember correctly here are some of her cheese-tastic lyrics:

You get the demo out front

Hot styles, every shoe, every colour

Yeh When your famous it can be kinda fun

Its really you but no-one ever discovers

Who would of thought that a girl like me

Would double as a superstar

You get the best of both worlds

Chilling Out take it slow

Then you rock out the show

How immensly deep no?:mf_rosetinted:

By the way I cant believe I just typed out those lyrics from memory. How Sad. How Very Very Sad.

You forgot an I at the end there. It's femi frosk, which basically means feminine frog in English. :lmfao: And the nickname just passed through the room, so it has no form for connection between me.. blah blah..

When I think about it.. they all are. The brunette girlie slut who acts in HSM, she's def. a slutty whore. :mf_rosetinted:

harsh words :glasses2: but i bet they'd be nice to meet.

*laughs*

The bashing's not so hot, guys. Pretty hypocritical... but whatever.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13839

I shouldn't know this but...:blush-anim-cl:

Her real name is Destiny Hope but when she was little her dad used to call her Smiley and they just shortened it to Miley and they've just always called her that. I saw it on some talk show on TV

Because I'm sure you all wanted to know :mf_rosetinted:

And they just filed to legally change her name to Miley too, I read. For those who were wondering, I believe that name came from what her grandfather called her--as she was always "smiley."

Vanessa Anne Hudgens....there was a naked pic of her circulating the internet at one point.....

The bashing's not so hot, guys. Pretty hypocritical... but whatever.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13839

And they just filed to legally change her name to Miley too, I read. For those who were wondering, I believe that name came from what her grandfather called her--as she was always "smiley."

*wishes her name was smiliey* Why'd they change it to miley and not just keep it smiley?

hannah montana is cheesier than golden girls in afros dancing to shaft :mf_rosetinted:

Haha.:naughty: I love Golden Girls.

I have to watch Hannah Montana a lot with my cousin. The acting is terrible. And all the songs get stuck in my head

Yhe but we are not giving her death threats - far from it in fact....

No, but the principle behind it is the same. People are complaining of Mika being unmercifully bashed on Facebook, etc. and then turn around and do the same sort of thing to another artist... :boxed: Oh well, I guess that's life.