Pregnate?

cmc1112

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks it! Not into Hannah Montana or Disney, talk to dcdeb. :naughty:

What kind of a name is Miley? Is is short for something?

Well her name is Miley, on Disney Channel she plays Hannah but I heard somewhere her real name was Hope....God that girl has a lot of names....Where Miley orginiates from I have no idea...

Well her name is Miley, on Disney Channel she plays Hannah but I heard somewhere her real name was Hope....God that girl has a lot of names....Where Miley orginiates from I have no idea...

Hope is a nice name, I'll stick with that. :naughty:

Hope is a nice name, I'll stick with that. :naughty:

Yeh but I find it quite sickly at the same time, especially when the person in question was called Hope because she was their "little ray of light" or something cheesy like that........maybe I am just not very sweet/emotional like that....:mf_rosetinted:

I shouldn't know this but...:blush-anim-cl:

Her real name is Destiny Hope but when she was little her dad used to call her Smiley and they just shortened it to Miley and they've just always called her that. I saw it on some talk show on TV

Because I'm sure you all wanted to know :mf_rosetinted:

Her real name is Destiny Hope but when she was little her dad used to call her Smiley and they just shortened it to Miley and they've just always called her that. I saw it on some talk show on TV

See I knew Hope came into it somewhere...

Destiny Hope...thats even more sickly!

Because I'm sure you all wanted to know :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks so much for sharing. :mf_rosetinted:

On one of the oh so many we-luv-miley-shes-gret fansites I found this:

American actress Destiny Hope Cyrus, or more commonly known as Miley Cyrus, was born on November 23, 1992, in Nashville, Tennessee. Miley is the daughter of country singer/actor Billy Ray Cyrus, and her name comes from the shortened nickname for "Smiley." In 2006, she landed the role of a regular girl and rock star on the Disney Channel original series "Hannah Montana." Also, her favorite sport is cheerleading.

The daughter of country-music superstar Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus got her start in the entertainment industry on an episode of her father's PAX TV medical series Doc before appearing in Tim Burton's fantastical 2003 adventure Big Fish. A fateful appearance as the character Hannah Montana in the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody followed in 2006, and her character proved so popular that a spin-off series called Hannah Montana was launched shortly thereafter. In the series, Cyrus portrayed a fun-loving California teen who just happens to be moonlighting as a world-famous pop star. Only Hannah's family (which includes her real-life father on the series) and her two closest friends, Lilly (Emily Osment) and Oliver (Mitchel Musso), know the truth about Hannah's remarkable secret life.

If anyone feels the undeniable urge to write her and ask for an autograph here are her fanmail addresses:

Miley Cyrus

CESD Talent Agency

10635 Santa Monica Blvd.

Suite 130/135

Los Angeles, CA 90025

USA

Miley Cyrus

Humphres & Associates, P.C.

415 4th Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37201

USA

Don't forget to add an extra stamped envelope with your full address!