Hal Sparks lovers.

Finkster

It's been brought to my attention that I'm not the only Hal Sparks lover around here.

So whether you know him from when he hosted Talk Soup, Queer As Folk, the "I Love The.." series on VH1, Zoltan from Dude Where's My Car?, the elevator scene from Spiderman 3:naughty:, or from his band, (we'll pretend Singing With The Stars never happend..) I encourage you all to join me in admiring Hal and do the forbidden dance.

Picture116.gif

2d376c28.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been brought to my attention that I'm not the only Hal Sparks lover around here.

So whether you know him from Queer As Folk, the "I Love The.." series on VH1, Zoltan from Dude Where's My Car?, the elevator scene from Spiderman 3:naughty:, or from his band, (we'll pretend Singing With The Stars never happend..) I encourage you all to join me in admiring Hal and do the forbidden dance.

Picture116.gif

2d376c28.jpg

Ohhh I love him from queer as folk , he is one of the cutest character beside Ted !, I so have a damn big crush on him !

He was one of the best comedians on I Love the 70s...etc... he had some hilarious comments. :)

That's where I first fell in love! Haha!

Him and Michael..I forgot his last name were my favorites.

I love me some Hal Sparks!! :D:wub2:

hal2.gif

Ohhh I love him from queer as folk , he is one of the cutest character beside Ted !, I so have a damn big crush on him !

Me too! Haha.

I don't really watch that show because I don't get Showtime, but I've seen a few episodes. But I really like his character.

He's cool!!!! In my opinion, QAF is one of the best tv shows ever made. Ever. I got addicted to it and watched all 5 seasons in about 2 months. :naughty:

I have to buy that. hah The episodes I saw were such cliffhangers.

i love dude where's my car!!!

"Annnnnnnd deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" haha

You would.:naughty::biggrin2:

• 1 month later...