Happy Ending is no# 1 in Israel!!!

Sivan

:mf_rosetinted: woohoo!

i think it went straight to 13... than a week later to 9....than 2....

and today 1!!!!

wow they love him there... i think ALL his singles were number one there exept Big Girl..

:punk:

EDIT (july 13th): lollipop is number 2... lets get him to number 1!

VOTE FOR HIM here:[/size][/color][/b]

http://www.glgltz.co.il/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its great that hes no.1 again!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe its time to do something again........to bring him to israel!!!

hehe Sivan! I was just about to post this :naughty:

anyway, cheers to us!

Mika is definitely rulling our little country :thumb_yello:

Hey girls!

Def he should go to Israel... he will fill a HUGE venue...

i know MANY ppl that will go... or ppl that dont think of going but ill make them HAHA:naughty:

Wow! That's amazing news! I keep my fingers crossed that he will anytime soon come to Israel for a gig! :thumb_yello:

hey YOU! miss ya :)

i hope so to! but im scared if he will go i wont be there! ill be soooo sad if that will happen!

and today 1!!!!

wow they love him there... i think ALL his singles were number one there exept Big Girl..

YES!!!!!!! I heard it live today during work. My favorite song is number 1!!!!!! :woot_jump::yay::yay:

Hey girls!

Def he should go to Israel... he will fill a HUGE venue...

i know MANY ppl that will go... or ppl that dont think of going but ill make them HAHA:naughty:

lol!

count me in on that one :roftl:

hey YOU! miss ya :)

i hope so to! but im scared if he will go i wont be there! ill be soooo sad if that will happen!

miss u 2, ma belle! :wink2:

Hey, I hope he'll make sure that you're in Israel at the time of his gig...you NEED to be there, Sivan!

miss u 2, ma belle! :wink2:

Hey, I hope he'll make sure that you're in Israel at the time of his gig...you NEED to be there, Sivan!

i know! how sad will that be?! being his bigger Israeli fan (no offense to the other Israeli fans...lol) and not be there!? :shocked: it hurts just to think about it :boxed: =P

lets hope it wont happen... :mf_rosetinted:

hey did we meet in Brighton?

it was one of the BEST mika concerts ive been to :):punk:

hi sivan no i'm afraid not! i had not even heard of the MFC then:blush-anim-cl: & i was right at the back:thumbdown: but that concert was fantastic, it was really great! i waited after for Mika to come out, i was the first by the door as he came out - i was so amazed by how gorgeous he was that when he said 'hi' i just stood there & could not speak:mf_lustslow: sorry that went off topic:wink2: just the memories - hence the next day i came on to look for Mika on the internet & found the MFC:thumb_yello: thanks for asking though.

hi sivan no i'm afraid not! i had not even heard of the MFC then:blush-anim-cl: & i was right at the back:thumbdown: but that concert was fantastic, it was really great! i waited after for Mika to come out, i was the first by the door as he came out - i was so amazed by how gorgeous he was that when he said 'hi' i just stood there & could not speak:mf_lustslow: sorry that went off topic:wink2: just the memories - hence the next day i came on to look for Mika on the internet & found the MFC thanks for asking though.

ahhhh i see.... we were front row center... :punk: it was one of the shows ive been to of his....FUN!!!!!!!!!

after the show i stood on the side with other MFC ppl :) i saw mika but didnt try to get close...it was madness there! lol

glad u had fun! :D

and today 1!!!!

Great news! Thanks for posting Sivan:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...