The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone....hope all the sickies are feeling heaps better:biggrin2:

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Kelz...hope she's ok!

aaaawwww that's so cute.....:wink2:

YAY! 2000 POSTS :woot_jump:

Did you make it through the night ok and get caught up on everything :wink2:

eeewwww sounds like our canteen which we've affectionately nicknamed Anthrax House:naughty:

Well, I made it through the night, got somewhat caught up (haven't even ventured near the Oldlings though cos that will take me ages!), watched heaps and heaps of youtube of Mika that I'd not seen before, downloaded a lot of it to real player, which is now playing up and then got stuck in some thread about Mika and India. :blink: I got to about page 17 or something and was waiting for everyone to go "no, it really is an April Fool's joke", but that didn't happen and I cut to the last page which left me none the wiser, so can someone fill me in? i tried looking it up online and found another Mika fansite which reported he was thinking of moving there for a year!! If this is true, how come none of you saw fit to mention it last night?! Mika going Hindu and looking for an Indian influence to his second album and getting back to the whole yoga thing would seem newsworthy to me. Particularly if, as the other site said, he's gonna move there for a year. I kept reading it thinking "well this has to be a bull***t article, just for April Fool's" but most people were posting so seriously!

Mika goes to India & Mika's secret double life are both April Fools Jokes.. :thumb_yello:

Hello Everyone.. Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday afternoon!!

I gotta go out now and buy my 13yo sister a Birthday present..

Why are teenagers so hard to buy for!! :sneaky2::naughty:

Hello All !! I'm on & off this arvo as some house cleaning simply HAS to be done !!!!!!!! :roftl::punk:

Hope you are having a good Saturday ..... & can you photo shoot your new P.j's

Soy ??!! ( I LOVE PJ's :naughty: ) :thumb_yello:

I might sometime....

Thinking of indulging in some real life tonight and visiting a friend for movies etc....

If I feel up to it that is :yay:

Hello fellow aussies and honouries, we all seem to be on and off today! Just checking in to see if anything exciting has happened.....I see that it hasn't :naughty: and now I'm off to the footy.....Bye all:wub2:

Afternoon aussies and honouraries....

I'm looking forward to a nice day ft no work. Just brought new pjs

Hi there!....You seem very excited by these new pj's:wink2:

Well, I made it through the night, got somewhat caught up (haven't even ventured near the Oldlings though cos that will take me ages!), watched heaps and heaps of youtube of Mika that I'd not seen before, downloaded a lot of it to real player, which is now playing up and then got stuck in some thread about Mika and India. I got to about page 17 or something and was waiting for everyone to go "no, it really is an April Fool's joke", but that didn't happen and I cut to the last page which left me none the wiser, so can someone fill me in? i tried looking it up online and found another Mika fansite which reported he was thinking of moving there for a year!! If this is true, how come none of you saw fit to mention it last night?! Mika going Hindu and looking for an Indian influence to his second album and getting back to the whole yoga thing would seem newsworthy to me. Particularly if, as the other site said, he's gonna move there for a year. I kept reading it thinking "well this has to be a bull***t article, just for April Fool's" but most people were posting so seriously!

Oh, and I think I've been on here about 18hrs straight now, so I better go and do some RL things...

18 hours is quite impressive:naughty: ....what do you mean RL what's that....I've negelected mine since I joined MFC in Feb:roftl:

Mika goes to India & Mika's secret double life are both April Fools Jokes..

Why are teenagers so hard to buy for!!

Hi Kelz *waves*

Hello All !! I'm on & off this arvo as some house cleaning simply HAS to be done !!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good Saturday ..... & can you photo shoot your new P.j's

Soy ??!! ( I LOVE PJ's)

HK all you seem to do is clean....I think you need a holiday:wink2: :wub2:

im not 100% sure but i think SD served me at big W ankers today, and i didnt even search her out i just went to the shortest line, and it was a tall skinny blonde girl called sarah and i thought "u look familiar, but im not gunna embarass us both so ill keep quiet"

im not 100% sure but i think SD served me at big W ankers today, and i didnt even search her out i just went to the shortest line, and it was a tall skinny blonde girl called sarah and i thought "u look familiar, but im not gunna embarass us both so ill keep quiet"

Oh my God! Yep that was me. It was probably register 7 (possibly register 3 because I was on there for 15 minutes), right? I can't believe I didn't recognise you because I've seen a few photos on your myspace. I was kind of annoyed today so I hope I was friendly to you (I was, wasn't I?)!

You should have said something! :naughty:

Oh my God! Yep that was me. It was probably register 7 (possibly register 3 because I was on there for 15 minutes), right? I can't believe I didn't recognise you because I've seen a few photos on your myspace. I was kind of annoyed today so I hope I was friendly to you (I was, wasn't I?)!

You should have said something! :naughty:

im not sure what register it was, u were having issues getting those stupid security tags off a quilt, i had the brown and blue top and the ugly red head with me, and i bought printer cartridges that had been marked down, yes u were friendly, i wasnt very friendly, but i only slept 3 hrs last nite so i was in my own lil world all day

im not sure what register it was, u were having issues getting those stupid security tags off a quilt, i had the brown and blue top and the ugly red head with me, and i bought printer cartridges that had been marked down, yes u were friendly, i wasnt very friendly, but i only slept 3 hrs last nite so i was in my own lil world all day

Oh yes, I remember you. I'm glad I was friendly!

That bloody quilt! I pressed the pin in so hard and it wouldn't come off. Then someone came to help and she got it straight away, saying "If it's not coming off press the pin down hard." :naughty:

I must have loosened it. :mf_rosetinted:

actually i was annoyed with her comment, i thought "as if she hadnt tried that already"

Some of the employees (especially the supervisors) are pretty patronising. That girl is actually really nice compared to some others who would have said it in a far more derogatory tone.

i used to hate the things to get the cd covers off, when i worked at big W.ankers they only had like 2 for all 14 registers, and then at kmart they had lots, but lots of them were broken

I hated those when i first started but now I find most of them are okay unless the case is broken. We now have one at each register and if I remember correctly the one at register 3 is the only one that is broken.

So, half the MQ I spent about half an hour doing (while being distracted on the side) just disappeared for some reason. But that's OK cause I now have the soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean :D

Don't worry about it. You're in year 8 aren't you (I'm probably wrong :naughty: )? When you're being interviewed for a very deserved amazing job the employer isn't going to say "Wow! You're perfect for the job! But I see that you got a D in year 8 English so I'm afraid we can't hire you. Next!"

Now, if only I could convince myself of that. I'm a chronic worrier when it comes to grades. :naughty:

Dun worry, JJL, grades don't count til year 10/11. So go and have your time as a chronic alcoholic/junkie now while you still can, go to rehab over the summer, and clean up for next year *naughty*

Oh God, me too. I'm such a bloody perfectionist...and I'm always comparing myself to other people...I hate it! It just gets me down...but I can't help it

Well, I'm back!!!!!! Thank God! We finally have internet at home again and hubby is away at camp again and I'm gonna try and repeat the night I joined the MFC and stay up all night catching up on about 6 weeks worth of stuff! I noticed we have new Aussies. And I've been reading the MFC Official thread and kept looking at the colours of the Aussies who'd posted and no-one was "online", but you're all just bloody invisible! So I have no idea what's going on except that last time I even tried to look you'd been having a talk about who's still here and who's not and someone mentioned Armande hadn't been here in ages and that's when my money ran out.

I still haven't caught up with the petition, got no idea where we're at with the MTV stuff, wondering if people got rid of their festival tickets, is everyone well etc etc etc

And btw..... HELLO AUSSIES!!! It's so good to be back!

:yay: Welcome back chickadee!

Well there is me on piano/keyboards, Brooke who is singing (one of the most amazing young singers I have ever heard), James who is the drummer (but can also sing, play guitar, bass, piano, etc... typical muso), Jack who is the lead guitarist (he reminds me of a young Brian May) and Daniel who is the bass guitarist. :thumb_yello:

I feel so privileged to be playing with such amazing musicians. :punk:

Uh... What? Pregnant man? Oprah? Elaborate! :wink2:

Oh, that sounds ridiculously awesome. I wish there were other people in the music program at my school who were interested in a band...there're tons of people who could though!

2000th Post.

Congrats.

pffffffft no, when it gets to -40 outside call me :mf_rosetinted:

*high-fives*

Afternoon aussies and honouraries....

I'm looking forward to a nice day ft no work. Just brought new pjs :yay:

I love new PJs. I want some.

Mika goes to India & Mika's secret double life are both April Fools Jokes.. :thumb_yello:

Why are teenagers so hard to buy for!! :sneaky2::naughty:

Well...the MFC's the right place to come...get her clothes or a CD. Always works for me.