The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Not worth translating! Just nod and smile like you mean it when it comes to weealx:wink2:

listen to the clogs talking, did we meet earlier, or were you babysitting the old man?:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello :thumb_yello: how is everyone?

Hello Pooh, I missed you by a whisker last night, but I had to go, I still had to get home, much like now actually (same place as well, ha ha!).

I went to the same place to deliver too, so at least I know how to get there now.LOL!

First of all, HI POOH!! :huglove: Hi CANDBOYS! :huglove:

Yes, I enjoyed those sheets for about 10 hours last night. I came home from work and immediately crawled into them. I slept from 6-midnight and then from 2am-6am. I'm such a lazy bum. But, my dogs must've loved them too because they hardly moved an inch last night. :naughty:

Hello to Miek (meow!) and Charlie (enjoyed those decadent bed sheets, didya? ) and everyone else about ... in this waiting game - crazy little thing called Love.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

listen to the clogs talking, did we meet earlier, or were you babysitting the old man?

Hi Rose! Nice to see you on! That's nice to have a familiar route, isn't it? Nice not to be lost, that's what I always say!:naughty:

Hey CB, it's been a while since I spoke to you, are you well?

I shouldn't get lost, that's why I have a satnav. HAHAHAHAHA!LOL!

Sometimes I kill myself.LOL!

Hi Pooh, how's the job front going? Or should I not ask?:blink:

Hi Charlotte, saw the great deal you got on your sheets! :thumb_yello: Did you wash them first? (just curious, I used to wash everything before I wore them)

I hate the really big grocery stores. They have great prices and a lot of variety but they are so darn BIG!:naughty: Making my quasi list now.

Those huge box stores are pretty overwhelming. :thumbdown: But you're right, that 's where the better prices are for sure. :wink2: London (Ont. Canada) just keeps on erecting mall after mall, box store after box store..... it's crazy!

Yes, I washed them. I hate that just out of plastic smell! (not to mention...I wonder how many people touched them!) Yuck! Now, they smell fresh and yummy. :naughty:

Hi Charlotte, saw the great deal you got on your sheets! :thumb_yello: Did you wash them first? (just curious, I used to wash everything before I wore them)

Hey CB, it's been a while since I spoke to you, are you well?

I shouldn't get lost, that's why I have a satnav. HAHAHAHAHA!LOL!

Sometimes I kill myself.LOL!

:roftl: :roftl:

I am doing well, thanks for asking. I am very impressed with your phone skills, btw. If I were typing on my phone, it would be crap. Not that I do much better on the keyboard, but you know....:naughty:

Hullo Rose!!! I'm doing fine, thanks. How goes it for you?

Better for the tea, I can tell you, heh heh.

I think I'll need to get home now, 'cause I'm sitting here watching the Weakest Link, and answering the questions along with a guy at another table!!!

See you guys in a while.

Hi Candboys, Rose, Charlotte, Mamacatt, etc

I'm only on for a minute (checking for something which is STILL not here)

Rose, did you text me this a.m?

I'd have been sure if you'd said heh heh, but it was ha ha!

I've got a house full of Danish teachers :shocked: so I can't linger.

Laters

~x~

Yes, I washed them. I hate that just out of plastic smell! (not to mention...I wonder how many people touched them!) Yuck! Now, they smell fresh and yummy. :naughty:

Fresh sheets! The best kind. OK, I'll do laundry too today.:sneaky2:

Hello Pooh, I missed you by a whisker last night, but I had to go, I still had to get home, much like now actually (same place as well, ha ha!).

I went to the same place to deliver too, so at least I know how to get there now.LOL!

dejavu ?

First of all, HI POOH!! :huglove: Hi CANDBOYS! :huglove:

hi charlie :thumb_yello:

hi candboys :thumb_yello: lol it's safe to ask, i had a rant yesterday. i'm still searching and waiting to hear from people

Better for the tea, I can tell you, heh heh.

I think I'll need to get home now, 'cause I'm sitting here watching the Weakest Link, and answering the questions along with a guy at another table!!!

But it's NEIGHBOURS on five when the Weakest Link is on!!! (I'm recording it because of Danes), but why would a telly be showing Weakest Link!!!????!!!!

Laters

~x~

Hi and Bye Ruth! :wub2:

Sounds like an interesting situation - a houseful of Danish teachers...:boxed: Are you serving pastries to them?

Hi Ruth! Yes, a little slow in getting our "Official" status online..huh? Geez, it's almost 1pm in NYC. Hope you are having a great day with all those Danish teachers around. :naughty:

Laters

~x~

Sorry I'm making you work. :naughty:

Fresh sheets! The best kind. OK, I'll do laundry too today.:sneaky2:

Hiya Oldlings!

I feel so out of the loop -- I've been so wrapped up in other things,

I never have time to read back and see what you're all up to... :(

Anyhow, just wanted to stop in and say hello to all the lovely

people here! :original:

Yes, still waiting for you-know-what... it's like to kill me soon, I think...

Good thing I'm blonde, you can't see all the grey hairs this has given me!

But the wrinkles? That's another story! :naughty:

dcdeb

Not this girl! I don't iron. This morning, my slacks were wrinkled and I threw them into the dryer.

When my exboyfriend lived with me, he asked me if I would iron his shirt and I threw it in the dryer. He said, "I could have done that." And I said, "Next time you will!" :naughty:

I don't do IRONING!!!! :roftl:

*wonders if Silver got to her ironing yesterday* Eeeek! We are turning into Weealx's vision!!!:shocked: