The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

fantastic Wendi thanks. I feel stupid for gushing about it so much, but you don't know how long I have waited to have a gorgeous new room. (Brown recliner is getting thrown out eventually)

Here's a link. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/?action=view&current=RoomcompleteApr08.flv

Hi Shari! Love the living room, everything is so tidy. Your husband is a hoot!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had to get car out of car park, nobody wants an grumpy old man around, though I hope to dig up some oldies in hamsterjam :thumb_yello:

I'll be there, and taking my OH with me, so you'll have another man to talk to!

What happened you soppy old tart??

look forward to hopefully meeting you both :thumb_yello:

If Elenorelle is around Isuggest she doesn't read Carries post about Torchwood, gives too much away, and it's SOOOO sad!

Kath, is Mika on track to arrive at yours tomorrow?

Hi to all.

Hellooooooooooo oldlings!

It's Friday night and I've made it here at last.

I haven't been on properly for ages. My daughter keeps trying to get on here from my Bookmarks list, so sometimes it shows that I'm here for a couple of minutes not doing anything before I realise what she's up do and kick her off!

Thanks to the people who sent me lovely emails when I explained why I've been too busy to be on much lately. (you know who you are:wink2: )

I see that that we're nearly, almost, not quite, just a moment way from being official. Surely they'll put us out of our misery soon!

soppy old tart!!!! Tosh & Owen are dead!!

Oh.....means nothing to me.....it's not real, you know...[/quote

are they not?? you mean capn jack aint either!!!??

I haven't been on properly for ages. My daughter keeps trying to get on here from my Bookmarks list, so sometimes it shows that I'm here for a couple of minutes not doing anything before I realise what she's up do and kick her off!

Thanks to the people who sent me lovely emails when I explained why I've been too busy to be on much lately. (you know who you are:wink2: )

I see that that we're nearly, almost, not quite, just a moment way from being official. Surely they'll put us out of our misery soon!

Hi MM - been away so not had a chance to reply yet - sorry!!

and going now xxxx

Hi MM, I've not been around much lately, either. Hope you're OK?

Hey MM!! I rarely get to catch you on here. Nice to see you!

Oh.....means nothing to me.....it's not real, you know...[/quote

are they not?? you mean capn jack aint either!!!??

Hi MM - been away so not had a chance to reply yet - sorry!!

and going now xxxx

Sorry to burst your bubble.....

Night x

Hiya MM :huglove:

Night Carri - sweet dreams xxxx

Kath says Goodnight and sweet dreams to all!! xxxx

Hi and Bye Carri.

Sorry to have missed you:tears:

I'm fine thanks Sarahlou, I've just been too busy to get on here. My life is full to bursting with other stuff at the moment, so I don't get much time to fritter away here.

Hi Charlotte. I really don't don't know how you manage to be on here so much, but I'm glad that you are!:wub2:

Hey MM, good to see you.

Know what you mean about busy, most of my my posts this week have been from motorway service station, one of which should be on Most Haunted!LOL!

Hi and Bye Carri.

I'm fine thanks Sarahlou, I've just been too busy to get on here. My life is full to bursting with other stuff at the moment, so I don't get much time to fritter away here.

Hi Charlotte. I really don't don't know how you manage to be on here so much, but I'm glad that you are!:wub2:

I know that feeling. Sometimes RL just gets too much and there's not enough hours in the day to fit everything in!

Next to some people, I'm hardly on here. LOL!!

Oh, did I mention that I'm single and have no kids. :lmfao:

Oh, and, I can get the MFC on my phone so when I'm in a sucky meeting, I'll get on here?

Hi and Bye Carri.

Hi Wendi:thumb_yello:

Did I miss Kath? I thought that she was here! I'm doomed to never turn up at the right moment. Next Friday I'm going to try and get here earlier. I guess that 9pm must be the optimum time for the biggest turnout of oldlings.

I'm a bit scared to venture into the other threads, so I'll stay here with the rest of you where it's nice and cosy!

Hi Wendi:thumb_yello:

Did I miss Kath? I thought that she was here! I'm doomed to never turn up at the right moment. Next Friday I'm going to try and get here earlier. I guess that 9pm must be the optimum time for the biggest turnout of oldlings.

I'm a bit scared to venture into the other threads, so I'll stay here with the rest of you where it's nice and cosy!

She was having computer problems - so had to give up!!

About 9pm is usually a good time though :thumb_yello:

Some of the other threads can be VERY scary - staying in here

is the best thing to do!!! :naughty:

She was having computer problems - so had to give up!!

About 9pm is usually a good time though :thumb_yello:

Some of the other threads can be VERY scary - staying in here

is the best thing to do!!! :naughty:

Yeh, it's pretty much guaranteed that if you only stay in the oldlings you won't come across the bitching and moaning that have crept into some of the other threads. Real life is enough stress, I don't want to come looking for it in my free time!

I think that some people like agro, but I'm a complete pacific, so it's the oldlings for me every time.