The Official MFC Friendship Bracelets thread!

phunkygal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Canada have a Hobby Lobby or a Michaels? :naughty:

We have a Michaels but it's an hour away

haha, hobby lobby. lol. i have Michaels also. i think the canadians are deprived!:shocked::roftl:

i thought you lived in an artsy area M!

..I do, but the closest Michaels is in Barrie, and I doubt my mom'll drive me out there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
bump.........................becky, have u found some string? or do ya wan me to send ya some?

23 or 25th of June = money = string. I know where I'm going to get it too :naughty: Sorry it's taken so long.

I haven't stopped wearing yours though. Two or three times since have I had a day where I haven't; I loveth it :biggrin2:

23 or 25th of June = money = string. I know where I'm going to get it too :naughty: Sorry it's taken so long.

I haven't stopped wearing yours though. Two or three times since have I had a day where I haven't; I loveth it :biggrin2:

well if you cant get any, i will send some. it doesnt weigh much soo i can jus send it through the regular mail. and diana sent me one with my name and everything on it, and one with just hte MFC colors. i wear it prolly 4/5 days a week. (scool days i mean, i dont wear much jewler on weekends.)

yay! i got my bracelet (don't know if i already said that?) and i where it everyday!

so i was talking to elise_xx, (my t-shirt swap partner) and i would like to pair up with her, for another one!:thumb_yello:

okies.:thumb_yello:

ME ME ME ME! even though i already have two partners...ME ME ME!

well you have to ask someone to be your partner first.

Ahhh yes I see...

I CHOOSE YOU! ALEXANDRA!!

Please pair me with Mika4Life13 :wub2:

And I'm gonna ask FmBm, and if she says yes I'll let you know :wub2:

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i forgot to tell i've received mine too and i love it.but sorry i can't wear it everyday , i work with fish so it would smell :naughty:. i wear it in the weekend. if someone still needs a partner i would like to have a new one