Alphabeat ! =)

celesteee

Oooh yeah.. and when he introduced 'Boyfriend' at the Melkweg he said something like: *giggle giggle* Next song is about having a boyfriend *giggle* That's all I'm gonna say about it... *giggle giggle*

Yeah exactly.. It went like that at doornroosje :bleh:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to read bad reviews! I refuse :naughty:

Hehe.. :naughty: mjeh.. I guess the review is kinda good, but bad for Alphabeat... It could have been a review for Melkweg too. Anyway, I enjoyed the gig veeeeeeery much! But yeah, there was enough eyecandy (on stage and in the audience :naughty:) so it was not hard to enjoy! :bleh:

Heb je hyves?

Hehe.. :naughty: mjeh.. I guess the review is kinda good, but bad for Alphabeat... It could have been a review for Melkweg too. Anyway, I enjoyed the gig veeeeeeery much! But yeah, there was enough eyecandy (on stage and in the audience :naughty:) so it was not hard to enjoy! :bleh:

Heb je hyves?

I did too, and that's what matters,right?! :biggrin2:

There was definitely enough eyecandy, especially on stage! :mf_lustslow:

En jaa, natuurlijk heb ik hyves!

Tadaa: http://kus-elise-kus.hyves.nl/ :wink2:

Can you resume a bit and translate? :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

Naaah you don't wanna! It's a bit depressing! :wink2:

It's says the music is too easy and the performance wasn't "facinating"! The lyrics aren't good and the only funny thing was "You should always wear rubber, always wear rubber".

Well, we love them!! :thumb_yello:

Naaah you don't wanna! It's a bit depressing! :wink2:

It's says the music is too easy and the performance wasn't "facinating"! The lyrics aren't good and the only funny thing was "You should always wear rubber, always wear rubber".

Well, we love them!! :thumb_yello:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35832970

Pfft. Can't expect everyone to like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing them agaiiin on Wednesday :D

It's even more fun when it's free :naughty:

Also love their new Boyfriend video..seen it on TV quite a bit today and last night...although it's not on youtube yet I don't think...

:o Nooooooooo

You just reminded me that Sara and Alphabeat are playing around the same time here in October too and then realised they're on the same day!!! :'(

I guess it'll be Sara then...just because I've seen Alphabeat a lot more than Sara.

:thumbdown: I'm not a happy bunny.

Maybe I'll have to go and see Alphabeat at one of their other dates on that tour... :naughty: Anyone fancy a trip to Brighton?

Anyone fancy a trip to Brighton?

Me. :naughty: But I don't know if it would be worth expensive plane tickets, just to go and see one gig. I did that in May when I went to Leicester, but the original thought was to see TWO gigs. :naughty: Then somebody canceled the first one and they haven't even given a reason yet. :thumbdown:

Seeing them agaiiin on Wednesday :D

It's even more fun when it's free :naughty:

Also love their new Boyfriend video..seen it on TV quite a bit today and last night...although it's not on youtube yet I don't think...

It's been there for ages. :naughty: If you mean

Have funnn! :punk:

is their best song in my opinion.

I meant

It's getting played sooo much on the music channels.

Oooh thanks for the link! I never saw this new vid!! It's funny! I liked the first one too, actually, very creative for such a low budget vid!

I don't know about the song... I guess I still like the 'original mix' of Boyfriend more... :blush-anim-cl: