Pam Travers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Queer this board is getting. :thumb_yello:

"I just saw the face of God. His name is Brian Kinney."

if you use this word as the opposite of heteronormative then yes that's a good thing...

you are quoting justin,lol...

i dont know anything about GHarold's personal life, brian kinney is my hero and he is a charachter, i'm sure it would be disappointing somehow to know about the pretty gale, he cant be as true as brian is, right?

207kd3l.jpg

i found the fact that the gay magazine GQ called him BRIAN KINNEY when he was on the cover of it was a pretty cool idea

BrianGQ1.jpg

i see in your profile that you live in Liberty Av.:naughty: so if you ever see Brian catch him and give him a sloppydeepwhitekiss for me ;)

here are some quotes :brian kinney

ilovebrian.jpg

So in other words. For Justin to stay here with you, Justin has to deny who he really is;what he feels… That's not love. That's hate.

I don't believe in love. I believe in fckin. It's honest, it's efficient. You get in and out with the maximum of pleasure, and minimum of bull****. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in, so they can get laid. And they end up hurting each other, because it was all based on lies to begin with. If that's what you want, then go find yourself a pretty little girl... and get married.

To go out in a blaze of glory. Like Cobain, James Dean... Hendrix. They're all legends. They'll always be young, and they will always be beautiful.

Pop quiz, no talking. Here's your question. Multiple choice. Do you want to come home with me? A, yes. B, yes. Or C, yes. Tick tick tick! Time's up, pencils down. What do you say?

Does anyone know if he has done a lot of stuff since QAF?

i'm not sure but i think he is in a play(in the US of A of course!!!dammit!!!)...if it's true that must be simply amazing anyway...

there is an independant movie he played in called the particles of truth and i would like to find/see it, here is the story:

"In 48 hours, some fall apart ... some piece themselves together."

sthg tells me that he must be just perfect in that kind of movie: drama, i cant wait to see his performances apart fromQAF, i would die to see a play with him, he must be so good, just like kidman , i never saw her in a play, that must be sthg!

QAF! QAF! love it love it love it!

Brian is such an interesting character. The scenes with his father were so heart-wrenching.

Gale is hot!! Does anyone know if he has done a lot of stuff since QAF?

I don't know if he has, but I really hope he did! :wub2:

So have you all seen the seasons? :wub2:

Wow Greta, wow :naughty:

I got hooked on it and my friend had all the dvds so I watched all five seasons in about two months... I remeber once or twice I watched 8 episodes in a row... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I've gotten the first two seasons done in a span of a few days :lmfao: I haven't done anything, but watch QAF! Except go to the bathroom and get a bit of sleep.. I eat while waching it, lol.

yeah and in the bathroom you forget to tell that you listen to "save the last dance for me" ONLY (great song btw)

do you realize that brian is 23 years older than you:naughty: almost the age of mika:roftl:

yeah and in the bathroom you forget to tell that you listen to "save the last dance for me" ONLY (great song btw)

do you realize that brian is 23 years older than you:naughty: almost the age of mika:roftl:

I wish I had that song to listen to!! I spent all my iTunes money on stupid **** :sad::roftl:

I like older men :das:

I've gotten the first two seasons done in a span of a few days :lmfao: I haven't done anything, but watch QAF! Except go to the bathroom and get a bit of sleep.. I eat while waching it, lol.

hahaha u go girl!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW it's amazing. It deals with issues that NEED to be talked about and the acting is AMAZING and ahhh....I love it so much.

BRIAN KINNEY has some of the most awesome quotes ever haha. I love how direct and honest and brutal he is.

Brian Kinney: As usual, objectivity falls to me... Think: you don't really want me there, do you? I'd have to be chemically dependent just to show up. I'll be drunk, I'll be bored, not to mention better looking than the brides. I'll offend all the dykes. I'll heckle the ceremony. Table dance at the reception, and inevitably **** every good looking guy - gay, straight or undecided - in the place. Finally, I'll pass out naked, bitching about the cheap booze. You'll lose your dignity, friends and shirts paying for the damages. Hell! I'm doing you a favor getting out of town.

I watched almost all the episodes on youtube but then the guy who uploaded the got his account suspended :(

Here are some of my fav vids...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kvWLMF3aSYI <-- SOOOO SAD!

<--laughed so hard.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zq3pkV6ypDs <-- a m a z i n g

Yeah I am a bit obsessed..(notice my username)

• 2 weeks later...