Mika's astrology!!!-Its in the stars!

mika- I love you

yeah a huge fan, I've so many books on it, but never got a good birth chart, because I'm too cheap to pay for one:naughty: :bleh:

Could you do one for me?(if its not any trouble) That Mika one was so good!:D

I do know that my rising sign is in Leo....:wub2::naughty:

I'd love to do you 1!!! Just need the information provided below under Mika's astrology profile- and I'll get straight to it!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: Hhhhhmmm .... as I said earlier ..... great thread Vicky !!! :thumb_yello:

HOWEVER .... as close to accurate birth time as possible is needed in order to correctly calculate a birth chart .... simply placing Mika at I2.00 ... is not actually accurate .... :blink: ... I'm happy to chat about this .... just wanna be clear about it as some people take this stuff VERY seriously .... :wub2: ... I have been working as an astrologer for over 23 years ... :wub2: L, HK x

:blush-anim-cl: Hhhhhmmm .... as I said earlier ..... great thread Vicky !!! :thumb_yello:

HOWEVER .... as close to accurate birth time as possible is needed in order to correctly calculate a birth chart .... simply placing Mika at I2.00 ... is not actually accurate .... :blink: ... I'm happy to chat about this .... just wanna be clear about it as some people take this stuff VERY seriously .... :wub2: ... I have been working as an astrologer for over 23 years ... :wub2: L, HK x

I agree, sun sign and moon sign can give you quite a lot, but without being able to calculate the ascendant you can't give any interpretations regarding the house positions.

Still, we could play the "Guess Mika's Ascendant" game for a while.

I agree, sun sign and moon sign can give you quite a lot, but without being able to calculate the ascendant you can't give any interpretations regarding the house positions.

Still, we could play the "Guess Mika's Ascendant" game for a while.

:naughty: That we could Silver, that we could ........... :naughty:

oh wow, 23 years of astrology, you must be like a guru now!:naughty: cool:thumb_yello:

oh wow, 23 years of astrology, you must be like a guru now!:naughty: cool:thumb_yello:

Hhhhmmm ... yeh ... was reluctant to mention that , however, I DO feel that the birth time is really important once we start going into deeper interpretation ...... & 'guru' (pfffft ...... haha, no way ! ) .... just a bit of experience ... :thumb_yello:

To be honest , there IS alot that we can see in a chart WITHOUT birth time ... I just don't like 'guessing' them ... unless we have a fairly close approximate .... :thumb_yello:

Hhhhmmm ... yeh ... was reluctant to mention that , however, I DO feel that the birth time is really important once we start going into deeper interpretation ...... & 'guru' (pfffft ...... haha, no way ! ) .... just a bit of experience ... :thumb_yello:

To be honest , there IS alot that we can see in a chart WITHOUT birth time ... I just don't like 'guessing' them ... unless we have a fairly close approximate .... :thumb_yello:

yeah, I know what you mean about not having the exact time, though that one is good!

I once found a birth chart of Mika on google and it said that Scorpio was his rising sing?!:blink:

I forget where I found it, but it was interesting..

yeah, I know what you mean about not having the exact time, though that one is good!

I once found a birth chart of Mika on google and it said that Scorpio was his rising sing?!:blink:

I know the chart you mean but that was only an estimated chart, they didn't know his time of birth either.

Haha ... yes !! I've been 'attempting' to discover Mika's birth time for a year now ... I wanted to ask his mum when he came to Sydney ... alas she either wasn't there OR I just didn't see her ... I even entered one of those online competitions about 'Roast a Rockstar' to ask that very question .... didn't make it .... :blink: HOWEVER, our very own Jolene got her question in .... which was to ask if Mika knew that we (MFC) had made a ringtone of his laugh ... ???!!!!!

So ... no joy yet on his birth time .... even within hours ... :no:

For the record ... I'm sure any of us here who have had a fair bit of experience with astrology .... could 'create' a way for any rising sign to 'fit' him ... or anyone else for that matter ... :original:

For the record ... I'm sure any of us here who have had any professional experience with astrology .... could create a way for any rising sign to 'fit' him ...

Oh how true.

Except Taurus. :roftl:

Puppy fat :wink2:

Indeed ....... *slaps knees * ..... :fisch: :fisch: :fisch: "Here boy !!! C'mon ??!!! ..... roll over ...... Oooohhh gooood booooyyyyy !!! " *scratches tummy & pats* ......... :naughty:

I thought you might like to know I've been unable to get this image out of my mind all day :blush-anim-cl: