Mika's astrology!!!-Its in the stars!

mika- I love you

Is Mica born at 12:00?

You can determine his acendant...I cannot see well his ascendant...

The charts that have been given for Mika are based on 12:00, this is standard practice when you do not know someone's time of birth. You cannot calculate his ascendant without knowing the exact time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you might like to know I've been unable to get this image out of my mind all day :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: Oops .... sorry Silver ..... :wink2:

i get it! i actually am a pisces and have a moon in capricorn.:thumb_yello:

Oooohh , are you Phunky ?! I'm a Scorpio with moon in Capricorn ... woot ... that means we are both water suns & earth moons !! Yay ! :biggrin2:

Too skinny for Taurean ascendant!

:lmao: thats funny, but you know what I never got, was that I've always read that taurus tends to be well prone to weight, but I'm a taurus and yet I'm fairly tall and have always been skinny:blink:

anyone understand why that might be?

btw, I love this thread! lets not let it die!

Haha ... yes !! I've been 'attempting' to discover Mika's birth time for a year now ... I wanted to ask his mum when he came to Sydney ... alas she either wasn't there OR I just didn't see her ... I even entered one of those online competitions about 'Roast a Rockstar' to ask that very question .... didn't make it .... :blink: HOWEVER, our very own Jolene got her question in .... which was to ask if Mika knew that we (MFC) had made a ringtone of his laugh ... ???!!!!!

So ... no joy yet on his birth time .... even within hours ... :no:

For the record ... I'm sure any of us here who have had a fair bit of experience with astrology .... could 'create' a way for any rising sign to 'fit' him ... or anyone else for that matter ... :original:

yeah, I'd love to know his rising sign, becaue I even read a lot that its almost more important than the sun sign!? though I doubt if it is, but maybe?!

What do you think his ascendant might be?!:blink:

I dunno why but Scorpio sticks out in my mind.............

• 4 years later...