Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alternative answer.

To pick something off the floor you are less likely to strain your back if you kneel down to retrieve it. You might strain your back if you bend over. :bleh:

Alternative answer.

To pick something off the floor you are less likely to strain your back if you kneel down to retrieve it. You might strain your back if you bend over. :bleh:

But you could hurt your knees :no:

The only solution is to fall forward on a fluffy bed...

It's better to give than receive. :ap_rosetinted:

Well, that's what I was always told.

:naughty: This is conjuring up something I remember on YouTube about Lily Allen. :ap_rosetinted:

*edit- I spelled "Lily" correct the first time, then I over-analyzed and changed it to 2 "L's..."

With all this excitement, I think I ought to take a nap. But do carry on ladies....

I hope to come back a little later to read and learn more on "the meaning of life".

With all this excitement, I think I ought to take a nap. But do carry on ladies....

I hope to come back a little later to read and learn more on "the meaning of life".

Have a nice nap :naughty:

Gay sex is the meaning of life? :blink:

Indeed, the apples have gone back into hiding. As for me, it's the times that I need to be here least (i.e. exam time) that I'm on here most.

into stalking :fisch:

"The hiding apples"it's sounds go doesn't it? << invisible :ap_rosetinted:

When do your exams finish?