The Feeling Thread

Queenie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I saw them in the Amsterdam Melkweg last night, first gig of their new tour! :punk:

They played a 75 min set, including a brand new song 'Truth' and their encore was a Beastie Boys cover 'Fight for your right to party'. :naughty:

The Feeling seems to be a pretty underestimated band in our country. They have played here before but this 750 ppl venue was not sold out this time. I had an excellent time though. :thumb_yello:

2964302144_d4bbb65063.jpg

Edited by Blue
picture added

I've just found this thread!

I like the band and I have their two albums.

I won tickets to see them last July for the Itunes Festival. I went there with Danika.

I'm going to see them again on the 4th November. :roftl:

Did you know that they were releasing a dvd on the 17th November (if I'm not mistaken, I know it's for November). I have to check my emails.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the gig at Hammersmith too.

Dan crowd surfed from that stage to the back of the theatre then ran upstairs to the balcony.

Very good gig , I love The Feeling.

But, who should we spot in the bar after the gig but Mikey Choi! Jemma, Sarahlou and I had a nice little chat with him. Well we thought it was a nice little chat, he may think otherwise, I don't know. :naughty:

He said Cherisse was there too but we didn't see her. We didn't ask if Mika was there as he wouldn't have told us anyway.

That sounds so much fun Babs- I've got a ticket for Newcastle, and I'd just about decided to sell it (it clashes with uni) but now I'm all undecided again.

Well we were all feelilng like we didn't want to go, you know tired, dark nights, bad day at work, but it was really good.

I saw them at Somerset House in the summmer and at the Fiat Launch in January they are so, so good.

And then bumping into Mikey haha. It's funny because when we went to see Sara Barielles we bumped into Luke.

Pity I didn't go to that Yelle gig and bump into Mika, and I so nearly went just cried off at the last minute.

Oh yeah and the support band was Das Pop, Belgian I think? I don't know if anyone knows them, but I kinda liked them.

Yup, cool band. :thumb_yello:

Someone (can't remember who) wrote on Facebook the other day:

Das Pop.

From Belgium.

The singer spits while he sings.

ALOT!

He does, that's what I've been told too. And now I want to see them live. :naughty: