Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

I thought three things instantly when I saw this pic

The first being: GREEN UNDIES (which seems to pop into my head whenever I see them)

The second: sweat :das:

The third: I see a bulge :das:

:roftl::roftl:

Only you would notice something like that.. ahem :fisch::fisch:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought three things instantly when I saw this pic

The first being: GREEN UNDIES (which seems to pop into my head whenever I see them)

The second: sweat :das:

The third: I see a bulge :das:

Yeah, good job! I was waiting for that :thumb_yello::roftl:

You did your homework properly girl, very good :das:

prettychestug6.jpg

I have the opposite problem. If I go more than 24 hours without watching one of the live recordings, I get all weird and twitchy and cross eyed. After 48 hours, I start to grow fangs.

We all talk about this Mika high - I wonder if chemically, it actually does affect our brains like a drug. It would certainly explain the withdrawal.

Maybe it does. We're all drugged. :blink: And now I've gotten into this habit where I can't sleep unless I've watched a Mika interview or performance or something. (Can't believe I'm admitting this, lol.) I have all these videos on my iPod now, and I watch them every night. He just makes me happy.

I know... It's crazy.

It just feels really distant and foggy and in a daze, you know? Because the memory isn't that clear, but you know you were there because you can remember what it felt like holding onto the barrier while you were insanely tired from jumping..

Writing REALLY detailed concert reviews helps. I do after every show, and it does help to go back and re-read them.

On a side note...you have a quote from one of my VERY FAVORITE movies EVER in your siggy! Moulin Rouge...the movie that made me a Ewan fan. The acting, the singing, the dancing... :mf_lustslow:

100_1280.jpg

OMG, love all the little toy animals! I've never seen that before! (Where's the chicken?) :mf_rosetinted:

omg why he's so sexy even when tired/annoyed?

Because he's sexy 24/7. :naughty:

Number 10 already! I can't keep up....:roftl:

I have two new pics and an old one that I like....

capital3.jpg

awds.jpg

manchester.jpg

Lmao, I nearly thought your siggie of Sacha was Mika, I got kinda scared :roftl:

I really love the first pic :wub2: and the other ones of course, but the first one is relaly wow