Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

oh yeah absolutely I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind on here!!! lol:wink2

hey btw does anyone else just LOVE the part in the love today video where he's singing I've been crying for so long fighting tears just to carry on?? I Just LOVE that part of that vid (I think if your mind is as dirty as I think it is you'll know exactly what i mean) :wink2wink2:

Let me tell you; Yes I do...

Now you know enough:naughty:

Kary, this one's for you, Mika in blue:naughty:

IMG_1558modified.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually not sure if editing my post will work as most people have quoted it

lol

But oh well I did anyway - so can everyone get rid of my quotes pleased - don't want to be banned :(

Thanks hun, Knew there was a reason I never liked the Little Red Riding Hood story as a kid - always a little too creepy for my liking lol

But it was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw those tongue pic's - Lollipop Girl always reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood. It's the basket isn't it

:)

OK - back on track - here's a photo

Oh and a tongue to boot

kcil2u.jpg

*Must not comment - Must not comment*

:roftl: lol Laurel admit it this is the tongue you have been studying!!::roftl:

Mika really likes sticking his tongue out

IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/MisteriousM/Mika/200710281514551.jpg[/img]

utys91.png

don't know why but i just love this photo of him:blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: this thread is really great last night we were on the lip-biting photo's - wonder what the nest topic will be:wink2:

oh yeah absolutely I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind on here!!! lol:wink2:

hey btw does anyone else just LOVE the part in the love today video where he's singing I've been crying for so long fighting tears just to carry on?? I Just LOVE that part of that vid (I think if your mind is as dirty as I think it is you'll know exactly what i mean) :wink2: :wink2:

I don't have a dirty mind - It just get's slightly discoloured when I come on here... I'm pure as the driven snow any other time :wink2:

The sad thing is that's pretty much true :roftl:

Yes, Mica's also more like that. But you saw it yourself, he is a hot sexy steaming monkey. We'll have a shower very soon, I'm so cold and Mica doesn't like it when I put my cold hands on his hot belly

OMG....what am I saying....my fantasy's taking me down:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: Hot sexy steaming monkey!!!

Anouk!!! I'm shocked at you, I couldn't be like it myself:fisch: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika doesn't like my cold feet on him:mf_rosetinted:

I just thought of his belly and I need yet another cold shower.

Belly theme tonight!!

Better post some pics

I love moody Mika

2aprilmoodybig.jpg

oh yeah absolutely I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind on here!!! lol:wink2:

hey btw does anyone else just LOVE the part in the love today video where he's singing I've been crying for so long fighting tears just to carry on?? I Just LOVE that part of that vid (I think if your mind is as dirty as I think it is you'll know exactly what i mean) :wink2: :wink2:

This part?

humpbump.gif

:wink2:

Best thread of the MFC fo sho!!

kcil2u.jpg

:roftl: lol Laurel admit it this is the tongue you have been studying!!::roftl:

:wink2: See my post above - I'm pure as the driven snow - no thoughts cross my mind at all - and I haven't looked at that pic once - didn't even realise I'd posted it :wink2:

:wub2:

*Move along people - Nothing to see*

:roftl: Hot sexy steaming monkey!!!

Anouk!!! I'm shocked at you, I couldn't be like it myself:fisch: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika doesn't like my cold feet on him:mf_rosetinted:

I just thought of his belly and I need yet another cold shower.

Belly theme tonight!!

Better post some pics

I love moody Mika

2aprilmoodybig.jpg

Karen, make sure Mika won't read that....Otherwise he will be moody more often and you won't be able to say to act normal to him, because then he can abuse your words.....:boxed:

stupid watermarks :cry_baby:

zgasmic2.jpg

And this one is for me (I'm so selfish :naughty: ). I feel so green today:mf_lustslow:

10996436.jpg

A mikagasmic Glastonbury-one:das:

glastonsc2.jpg

Oh I so hope he does Glastonbury again this year, I heard I got tickets the other day, day tickets for the Sunday,

Mika if you ARE reading this, do Glasto on Sunday???? PLEASE??????

And T4 would be good again as it's in my hometown:thumb_yello:

:wink2: See my post above - I'm pure as the driven snow - no thoughts cross my mind at all - and I haven't looked at that pic once - didn't even realise I'd posted it :wink2

:wub2

*Move along people - Nothing to see*

It was that stupid brother again, wasn't it? I know you're such an innocent girl. I'll bet you won't like this picture, I'm afraid it is too much for your decent soul:wink2: But anyway: I DO like it a lot :mf_lustslow: This is totally Mikagasmic as you call it:mf_lustslow:

zgas.jpg

I don't know if anyone remembers me saying I'd got alot of Mika stuff off of Ebay :wink2:

Anway it's all been coming through the post now - and well yesterday I got through a nice large keyring but it had with it 10 free photos of Mika as well - except I didn't know what they were going to be, cos' of this I thought they'd be crap ones - you know - freebie and all.

Anyway they were all from the EMA's last year - and Oh Yes I now have one of my Fave Mika Pics as a Proper Photo

mika2203.jpg

Had two of him in the Green Jacket and Two in the Orange Jacket and the rest were Live Performance shots ... to say I'm slightly happy is an understatement :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

Karen, make sure Mika won't read that....Otherwise he will be moody more often and you won't be able to say to act normal to him, because then he can abuse your words.....:boxed:

I never thought of that but I just laugh at him when he's moody, he soon gets over it:naughty:

or I smack his bottom

It was that stupid brother again, wasn't it? I know you're such an innocent girl. I'll bet you won't like this picture, I'm afraid it is too much for your decent soul:wink2: But anyway: I DO like it a lot :mf_lustslow: This is totally Mikagasmic as you call it:mf_lustslow:

zgas.jpg

You know - I actually don't like that - I must be going off him :wink2:

I don't know if anyone remembers me saying I'd got alot of Mika stuff off of Ebay

Anway it's all been coming through the post now - and well yesterday I got through a nice large keyring but it had with it 10 free photos of Mika as well - except I didn't know what they were going to be, cos' of this I thought they'd be crap ones - you know - freebie and all.

Anyway they were all from the EMA's last year - and Oh Yes I now have one of my Fave Mika Pics as a Proper Photo

mika2203.jpg

Had two of him in the Green Jacket and Two in the Orange Jacket and the rest were Live Performance shots ... to say I'm slightly happy is an understatement

:

Cool:thumb_yello: I got my Mika tickets for Plymouth last year off of e bay and I got them cheaper than the actual price! Bargain!:thumb_yello: The man hadn't advertised them very well, one up for me

It was that stupid brother again, wasn't it? I know you're such an innocent girl. I'll bet you won't like this picture, I'm afraid it is too much for your decent soul But anyway: I DO like it a lot This is totally Mikagasmic as you call it

zgas.jpg

Anouk you have done it again

:blowup::stretcher::harp:

I don't know if anyone remembers me saying I'd got alot of Mika stuff off of Ebay :wink2:

mika2203.jpg

Had two of him in the Green Jacket and Two in the Orange Jacket and the rest were Live Performance shots ... to say I'm slightly happy is an understatement :wub2:

:thumb_yello: i also ordered a keyring & got 10 photo's with it! they are good - in some of the other photo's his he wearing white trouser's/shirt with black stripe? Sorry to be nosey just interested! :blush-anim-cl:

mika2203.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

Tehehehe!!...:wub2:

Oh I so hope he does Glastonbury again this year, I heard I got tickets the other day, day tickets for the Sunday,

Mika if you ARE reading this, do Glasto on Sunday???? PLEASE??????

And T4 would be good again as it's in my hometown:thumb_yello:

I'm afraid he's a bit scared to do if he's been reading our conversations......He doesn't need to be scared, we're the cutest girls this earth has to offer......:blink::mf_rosetinted:

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

you know I can't actually see that (I don't know why)

it's this bit (it's soo sexy isn't it *drools*)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/mikagasmicpics/?action=view&current=mika-syrbbn-smallav.flv

(I also love the close up bit directly after this bit too mmm Mika close up is soo sexy:wink2: )

I just try it again :wink2:

HumpBump.gif

And if you like this, you def. like this too! (ripped it from someone here)

9df921d7fb1002859d99594aa0.gif

:naughty:

I'm afraid he's a bit scared to do if he's been reading our conversations......He doesn't need to be scared, we're the cutest girls this earth has to offer......:blink::mf_rosetinted:

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

It's ok, I have hidden his glasses:thumb_yello:

I love these pics to death:wub2:

ringmaster2.jpg

Heres some green for you Anouk

t43.jpg