Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

actual factual - lol - I love that

HE IS GORGEOUS COMPLETELY

I'm sure he's not taller in those red jeans pics - but there from 2006 so I guess he would be skinnier.... really like them, esp the one where he's looking at the camera.... :)

:roftl: :roftl: sorry Laurel i've just re-read what i've typed i didn't realise i'd typed 'actual factual':roftl: meant to post in 'actual fact' !!

:shocked: i think the camera angle makes his legs look longer & it look's like the brace's are pulling rather high :naughty: if you get my drift...............................:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No you shouldn't have said that

I thought it was amazing word play on your part.... :(

You've ruined my mental image now.... good typo though .... everyone else's is normally rubbish :)

:roftl: :roftl: sorry Laurel i've just re-read what i've typed i didn't realise i'd typed 'actual factual':roftl: meant to post in 'actual fact' !!

:shocked: i think the camera angle makes his legs look longer & it look's like the brace's are pulling rather high :naughty: if you get my drift...............................:blush-anim-cl:

I miss his braces... not that I ever actually saw them, being only a proper fan since January - but you know what I mean... :wink2:

Thank you A.Clay for all the great stuff, particularly the mag articles! :wub2:

I was looking for the Q thread but couldn't find it. Tauruslady, could you pls. post the link? Thanks!

oh yeah here you go:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3851&page=9

:naughty: It comes up on google for the top result now:naughty:

you have to read through to the second page of it I think to find the written out article:wink2:

Owww I can't explain HOW happy I am to see you and all your pics again!!

Missed you so much I ended up in the emergency room yesterday, I heard from the nurse there that I was talking about a doctor called Mika, so I'm afraid I am totally insane :shocked::boxed::roftl: .......Anyway, I'm back safely at home, and I'm enjoining this amazing thread again:thumb_yello: :punk:

Mika_468x645.jpg

Awwwww, hunny hope your ok now....

*Big Hugs*

:)

Thanks dear!! It was quite unexpected, I've got two chronic diseases, one of them is an immunodeficiency which causes serious infections every now and then. But this was really a bit of a shock, also the reason.... I was desaturated, which means that I hadn't enough oxygen in my blood (caused by my stupid and bad lungs:sneaky2: ) and because of that I started to talk and act really strange as I was told later:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Don't feel great, but Mica's such a sweetheart, he's the most careful man I've ever met:wub2:

By the way, How's Meeks doing??

He's fine, been quite happy the last two days as I've not had to go to work :wink2:

Have to tomorrow, so he's abit sulky :boxed:

39c.jpg

He can sulk all he likes though lol :roftl: I still have to work though

*Thinks I'm insane too*

He's fine, been quite happy the last two days as I've not had to go to work :wink2:

39c.jpg

*Thinks I'm insane too*

We're all mad here, you know:insane:

I lurve that curl hanging down :wub2:

I just want to BOINNNGGG it :roftl:

Very very sorry Meeks - but your hair is just too playful for me not too :wink2:

:roftl: Never thought of it that way, but now you say it ... :naughty:

325.jpg

39c.jpg

*Thinks I'm insane too*

Awwww poor guy. But, make sure your mum looks after him. And I'll bet he's sooooo happy when you're back home. I understand that you can't take him with you, with all that chicken meals you're making:naughty:

:roftl:

Looks like some mad MFC'er has had a real go with his hair and he is so not happy :wink2:

:shocked:

:roftl:

You have no idea ... :naughty:

(me neither.. :bleh:)

faotms.jpg

You have no idea ... :naughty:

(me neither.. :bleh:)

faotms.jpg

:shocked::shocked:

Someone else now has THAT sweet dreams vid in their siggy... :blink:

I keep trying to ween myself off watching it/him... you've doomed me again :thumbdown:

I hope your happy now *cry*

:shocked::shocked:

Someone else now has THAT sweet dreams vid in their siggy... :blink:

I keep trying to ween myself off watching it/him... you've doomed me again :thumbdown:

I hope your happy now *cry*

You just love it ... I know :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But what's with that someone else part? Who?

Is that a problem? Shouldn't I have it? :boxed:

Ooooh no they have the other bit where's he's so damn sexy your mouth hangs open so that flies could live in it. The microphone cord bit.... :)

I hearby completely love Summer for taking that video... how on earth she kept the camera steady is beyond me... I think I would have fainted from the first bit of arseshaking at the beginning :(

lol