Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Ooooh no they have the other bit where's he's so damn sexy your mouth hangs open so that flies could live in it. The microphone cord bit.... :)

I hearby completely love Summer for taking that video... how on earth she kept the camera steady is beyond me... I think I would have fainted from the first bit of arseshaking at the beginning :(

lol

Ohw :roftl:

Well, if I could I would place the whole video in my sig .. but unfortunately I can't :sad::naughty:

spw09s.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually you should watch all of Summer's vids from San Francisco if you've not seen them all yet... I mean ... yes ... SD is the ultimate one ... but he's so damn sexy in all those vids... I can't remember which vid it is - but there's one song - where's he's been singing, dancing, gyrating so much - he only has one button of his shirt done up - the rest have lost the plot somewhere along the line.... All of that show renders me speechless. And he thinks he's ugly .....

Yes Mika your hideous ..... lol

Actually you should watch all of Summer's vids from San Francisco if you've not seen them all yet... I mean ... yes ... SD is the ultimate one ... but he's so damn sexy in all those vids... I can't remember which vid it is - but there's one song - where's he's been singing, dancing, gyrating so much - he only has one button of his shirt done up - the rest have lost the plot somewhere along the line.... All of that show renders me speechless. And he thinks he's ugly .....

Yes Mika your hideous ..... lol

Don't think I've seen them all :blush-anim-cl: (don't have the time :roftl:)

But it sounds interesting .. :naughty:

And I have that microphone cord bit also in my sig? :bleh:

Or am I wrong here? :roftl:

:wub2:

mikaminneapolis44qd0.jpg

No lol your not wrong I only noticed the first bit when I posted...

Your just teasing me now :( but really it's :) cos' I love that vid so much

You're not alone :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

(Anouk threatened to do something if I ever changed my sig :roftl: Just don't know what yet.. :naughty:)

Owww I can't explain HOW happy I am to see you and all your pics again!!

Missed you so much I ended up in the emergency room yesterday, I heard from the nurse there that I was talking about a doctor called Mika, so I'm afraid I am totally insane :shocked: ......Anyway, I'm back safely at home, and I'm enjoining this amazing thread again:thumb_yello: :punk:

Mika_468x645.jpg

Hi Anouk good to see you back :thumb_yello: sorry you have been poorly :thumbdown: glad you are enjoying this thread - it's great isin't it?:mf_lustslow:

You did it again:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

I LOVE that pic, that outfit, that guy :blush-anim-cl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I love my wallpaper ..

(although I think I need a new one, a bit more a real one.. Just don't find the inspiration I need.. :roftl:)

aa3zf9.jpg

(the real size is 1280x800)

Hi Anouk good to see you back :thumb_yello: sorry you have been poorly :thumbdown: glad you are enjoying this thread - it's great isin't it?:mf_lustslow:

It is such a great medicine, this thread!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I love my wallpaper ..

(although I think I need a new one, a bit more a real one.. Just don't find the inspiration I need.. :roftl)

aa3zf9.jpg

(the real size is 1280x800)

I really love it, especially the pic you've posted. It is really mikagasmic :naughty:

Wow...this thread was,is,and will always be a blessing!

I'm so pissed, i just went down turn on the tv and saw the last seconds of Mika's video "Grace Kelly" ,channels don't put it that often anymore, and i wasn't used to see it on such a big screen.

I just missed so many opportunities to see Mika it's so...frustrating!

This summer he'll be in 3 festivals in my country that I won't go to....Argh...it's ..kind of tragic.:shocked:

I'm so pissed, i just went down turn on the tv and saw the last seconds of Mika's video "Grace Kelly" ,channels don't put it that often anymore, and i wasn't used to see it on such a big screen.

This summer he'll be in 3 festivals in my country that I won't go to....Argh...it's ..kind of tragic.:shocked:

Damn, that's bad indeed!!

Here, to cheer you up:wink2:

Shirtless.jpg

god i love this thread:naughty: where do you find that much pics? i have barely half of them:thumbdown:

i never send a picture or post to it, but always keep an eye on this thread:wink2:

girls you rock:punk:

aaahhh that is frustrating :thumbdown: but i'm sure there will be others & not just festivals! :thumb_yello:

71b.jpg

MIKAAAAAAA.jpg

hope these keep you sane for the meantime!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah lil.r , mika came to my country and my parents just said out flatly no...could be worse.

When Mika was playing the Hmh in Amsterdam, I was lying in the hospital. Had to sell my tickets because I couldn't go. That was really *not nice*:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

But, this is nice:

1-3.jpg

ZMIKA.jpg

5y8tlrl.jpg

Had to do some "other stuff" today!

TURNING IN: COUNTING MIKAs INSTEAD OF SHEEP . . .

1 . . . .

Mika--large-msg-118787636901.jpg. . .

2 . . . .Mika--large-msg-118787636901.jpg. . .

3 . . .Mika--large-msg-118787636901.jpg. . .

. . . you know the drill . . .

etc., etc., etc.,

ZZZ, Zzz, zzz . . . .zz . . . z !