Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

yeah lil.r , mika came to my country and my parents just said out flatly no...could be worse.

Mine too! The difference is he is always in my country! I live about an hour away from London and my parents always just say "no. we are not discussing this catherine" you know in that awful way they do!!!! Grrr!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

When Mika was playing the Hmh in Amsterdam, I was lying in the hospital. Had to sell my tickets because I couldn't go. That was really *not nice*:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

But, this is nice:

5y8tlrl.jpg

He looks like he has man boobs in this picture!!! I know he doesn't but this pic makes it look like he has! :punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I beg to differ!! He's pretty skinny so I say 34A!!!!:naughty:

:naughty: You're probably right..I was trying to 'big him up' :naughty: .

Wonder what his chest size is..yep he is skinny. Have you seen him in the flesh close up? REALLY skinny :wink2:

:naughty: You're probably right..I was trying to 'big him up' :naughty: .

Wonder what his chest size is..yep he is skinny. Have you seen him in the flesh close up? REALLY skinny :wink2:

No :( Been to one concert and I was in the balcony so no close ups for me :( I have seen many pics though, thanks to the wonders of this thread! :naughty:

Does anyone on here have that pic from SLC (I think?) where Mika is backstage wearing a grey T shirt and holding the playmobil, I can't find mine and I can't be bothered to look thro all these threads again!!

Why do you want him in a grey t-shirt?:mf_rosetinted:

Aha :wink2:

Nice pic. Who took that?:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know but sadly it wasn't me:thumbdown: I just think this is exactly how he would look like in real life, nice natural hair, bit shorter now though and just perfect...........................................:wub2:

I don't know but sadly it wasn't me:thumbdown: I just think this is exactly how he would look like in real life, nice natural hair, bit shorter now though and just perfect...........................................:wub2:

Agreed, I bet this is what he looks like when he's just lazing about at home...sweet :wub2:

Agreed, I bet this is what he looks like when he's just lazing about at home...sweet :wub2:

Totally agreed, maybe lazing on his sofa, playing his piano, if he has one at home of course, doing some painting maybe, thats the real Mika:wub2:

Totally agreed, maybe lazing on his sofa, playing his piano, if he has one at home of course, doing some painting maybe, thats the real Mika:wub2:

Yes, just chilling at home away from all the fans and would-be groupies :naughty::wub2::mf_rosetinted: