Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Anouk Anouk Anouk.... you are gonna be the death of me.... :wink2:

I can't stop staring at his legs in that.... :blush-anim-cl:

They go on forever.... I just love his legs..... :wub2:

Ummmmm, actually what am I saying, I never look at his legs at all - nope not me - there's someone else here who keeps saving these damn pictures onto my computer and I'm so going to have words with them :naughty:

How strange is that isn't it? Everytime when I turn on my pc, it looks like there are again some newly saved pictures of him in that folder. Don't know who it is that keeps on saving them. My pc's getting slower because of all that pictures :sneaky2:

So here are some others, I'll have to get rid of them!! I mean, what kind of perverted soul is saving this, onto MY pc??

Mika2-11-08164.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How strange is that isn't it? Everytime when I turn on my pc, it looks like there are again some newly saved pictures of him in that folder. Don't know who it is that keeps on saving them. My pc's getting slower because of all that pictures :sneaky2:

So here are some others, I'll have to get rid of them!! I mean, what kind of perverted soul is saving this, onto MY pc??

Mika2-11-08164.jpg

OMG I don't have words!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

hello to everyone!! =)

I know exactly what you mean Anouk... I mean It's Alex Kapranos I like - why these Mika pics keep appearing on my computer ..... it's a mystery ...... maybe I shall delete them all ........ might break my computer though if I did that .... maybe it needs them to work properly .... better not then ...... :)

Hi all, I'm back. Survived this busy day without ending up in the hospital, so I want to celebrate that with some pics:naughty:

l_28ed8973e67afb0089afedc831b37438.jpg

I'm glad to hear that:thumb_yello:

thanks for this one,I love it,and didn't have it cos my brother deleted that folder

(accidentaly!? how that can happen I still don't know!)

For the 248563984th time, can you post your avatar in it's original form? :naughty: Sorry if you've already posted it and I'm being ignorant

Sorry but I don't have the original picture cause i didn't make my avatar !:boxed:

I know exactly what you mean Anouk... I mean It's Alex Kapranos I like - why these Mika pics keep appearing on my computer ..... it's a mystery ...... maybe I shall delete them all ........ might break my computer though if I did that .... maybe it needs them to work properly .... better not then ...... :)

Ow it sucks so bad! I hate it too. I'll post all my pics here, hope that they finally disappear from my pc.I mean, why would I save pics like these?

mika4.jpg

2233573130_e8bdb68645_o.jpg

0710280905121480845.jpg

Ow it sucks so bad! I hate it too. I'll post all my pics here, hope that they finally disappear from my pc.I mean, why would I save pics like these?

mika4.jpg

2233573130_e8bdb68645_o.jpg

0710280905121480845.jpg

:roftl: You're just terrible .. and a bad influence to me :boxed:

mika4.jpg

*Closes eyes fast*

Repeat after me... It's the music I love .... It's the music I love ..... :shocked:

*Opens eyes*

:shocked:

:blink:

*Gives Up*

People who take pics like that ...... will be the death of me ..... loves them though :wink2:

:roftl: You're just terrible .. and a bad influence to me :boxed:

Who? Me? :shocked::fisch:

*Closes eyes fast*

Repeat after me... It's the music I love .... It's the music I love ..... :shocked

*Opens eyes*

:shocked:

:blink

*Gives Up*

People who take pics like that ...... will be the death of me ..... loves them though :wink2:

I told you before, I just don't know which person keeps on saving that kind of pics to my pc:blink:

Yeah, you .. :sneaky2

:roftl:

But I'm going to bed now .. Byebye :mf_rosetinted

faotms.jpg

:tears:

I just wanted to get rid of that picture:boxed: Not blame me for your pervie thoughts:sneaky2: :roftl:

Night night, it was fun talking to you again:thumb_yello:

Hi Anouk hope you are felling a little better?:thumb_yello:

thanks for the great pic's :wub2:

Thnak you for asking! When I'm doing nothing I'm okay, but when I have to do some more action than just sit here and post some pics I feel that I have to keep myself calm, otherwise I'm out of breath very soon, like last week happened. And I don't like the idea of another hospital-stay (last year I spent in total 20 weeks in hospitals, and in 2006 also 15 weeks so I think thats more than enough:wink2: ) so I do as less as possible. I have to say that looking at those pics make me feel so much happier, for some strange reason :blink::naughty:

mika646.jpg

Please help!

A couple of hours ago I saw a really cute picture:wub2: with Mika and Andy standing in front of a brick wall and now I can’t find out in what thread it was!:shocked:

Anyone else who saw it?

Please help!

A couple of hours ago I saw a really cute picture:wub2: with Mika and Andy standing in front of a brick wall and now I can’t find out in what thread it was!:shocked:

Anyone else who saw it?

Yes, but it was deleted by lollipop monkey, because the girl who took the picture asked not to post her pictures.

Thnak you for asking! When I'm doing nothing I'm okay, but when I have to do some more action than just sit here and post some pics I feel that I have to keep myself calm, otherwise I'm out of breath very soon, like last week happened. And I don't like the idea of another hospital-stay (last year I spent in total 20 weeks in hospitals, and in 2006 also 15 weeks so I think thats more than enough:wink2: ) so I do as less as possible. I have to say that looking at those pics make me feel so much happier, for some strange reason :blink:mika646.jpg

i'm glad that you find you are able to be calm here:thumb_yello: it must be frightening at times & what a lot of weeks you have been in & out of hospital - glad today worked out ok for you :flowers2:

i should not really be on tonight but could not resist it!

Take Care & hope tomorrow is a better day for you :thumb_yello:

pic14.jpg

i'm glad that you find you are able to be calm here:thumb_yello: it must be frightening at times & what a lot of weeks you have been in & out of hospital - glad today worked out ok for you :flowers2:

i should not really be on tonight but could not resist it!

Take Care & hope tomorrow is a better day for you :thumb_yello

pic14.jpg

Some days are better than others to qoute Bono:wink2: And tomorrow will be better. Monday will be better than tomorrow and so I'll go on. And finally, at the end of 2008 I'm the healthiest girl on earth:naughty: I won't be healthy again, but if I can do what I want to do or need to do I'm happy and graceful. More air and less pain is all I ask for. And some great pics of course:mf_rosetinted:

hair-1.jpg