• 2 months later...
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have some NEW Floridians on the MFC!!! W E L C O M E girls!!! :huglove:

As SOON as I get a freaking j o b - :doh: we are going to have a Florida MFC Meet Up - it has been wwaayyyy to long since we have all got together!

and NOW I have someone to help me coordinate all of the events -

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s to Foalbaby14 who is now the new

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE USA along with me! :biggrin2:

We can finally organize a Meet Up to beat all Meet ups! :roftl:

It is tempting. But I had a nasty experience at McDonalds that I DO NOT eat from there anymore!!!!!!

LMAO off Lucy - you MUST have forgotten about that bad experience because you sure tore UP some McDonald's after the United Palace - MIKA show!!! :lmao:

. . . I honestly don't think I have EVER been as hungry as I was that night! My flight got delayed TWICE - and I hadn't eaten ALL DAY (or night) that was the BEST cheeseburger I think I EVER had! Oh - and I won on the Monopoly instant win game - I won a large fry - I still have the ticket - I never cashed it in - I wanted to keep it as a souvenier - that was QUITE a night! :bow:

We have some NEW Floridians on the MFC!!! W E L C O M E girls!!! :huglove:

As SOON as I get a freaking j o b - :doh: we are going to have a Florida MFC Meet Up - it has been wwaayyyy to long since we have all got together!

and NOW I have someone to help me coordinate all of the events -

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s to Foalbaby14 who is now the new

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE USA along with me! :biggrin2:

We can finally organize a Meet Up to beat all Meet ups! :roftl:

Yes we defiantly need to do a meet up soon!!!!

:biggrin2: Thanks Holly:wub2:

Yes we defiantly need to do a meet up soon!!!!

:biggrin2: Thanks Holly:wub2:

I am SO happy that you are my partna in crime! :glasses3:

. . . We have to find a place that is accessable for everyone! And that is a hard one! Because it seems that no one wants to drive! :sneaky2: But, truthfully Orlando is the PERFECT location for many reasons . . .

First and formost being there is PLENTY to do there . . . second it is NO problem for you to get there :roftl: and if for any reason Alex did not want to drive -I could pick her up and then we could swing by and pick up the new Floridian MFCer on the block in West Palm . . . but, getting Amber and Sofi there would be an issue! I wish we could ALL get together - WHAT a PartAY that would be!!!! :teehee:

It alllmmmoossst snowed up here, it was 36 degrees and a high chance of thunderstorms. I was literally sitting out my window staring for a while waiting for the snow :naughty: It did snow in Pensacola though.

I saw that earlier on the news!!! :shocked: I would have loved to see even a hint of snow for the first time in my life!! :doh: Do you love it in Tallahassee? :aah:

I saw that earlier on the news!!! :shocked: I would have loved to see even a hint of snow for the first time in my life!! :doh: Do you love it in Tallahassee? :aah:

I know:sneaky2: I loove love loooove Tally! There's so much more to do here than Oviedo :naughty: And so many new people to meet, and I'm busy all the time! (This is the first time in forever I've had time to post things in threads!)

I know:sneaky2: I loove love loooove Tally! There's so much more to do here than Oviedo :naughty: And so many new people to meet, and I'm busy all the time! (This is the first time in forever I've had time to post things in threads!)

That is awesome!!! What are you studying? :biggrin2:

I am SO happy that you are my partna in crime! :glasses3:

. . . We have to find a place that is accessable for everyone! And that is a hard one! Because it seems that no one wants to drive! :sneaky2: But, truthfully Orlando is the PERFECT location for many reasons . . .

First and formost being there is PLENTY to do there . . . second it is NO problem for you to get there :roftl: and if for any reason Alex did not want to drive -I could pick her up and then we could swing by and pick up the new Floridian MFCer on the block in West Palm . . . but, getting Amber and Sofi there would be an issue! I wish we could ALL get together - WHAT a PartAY that would be!!!! :teehee:

:biggrin2:

We should totally do something in Orlando!! Just what is the question:teehee:

It alllmmmoossst snowed up here, it was 36 degrees and a high chance of thunderstorms. I was literally sitting out my window staring for a while waiting for the snow :naughty: It did snow in Pensacola though.

LLLLLAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA............. is back:biggrin2:

:huglove:

:biggrin2:

We should totally do something in Orlando!! Just what is the question:teehee:

TOO bad Disney is wwaayyyy too expensive - that would take my whole Mika fund! :sneaky2: We will come up with something! I have to do a little research and see what some possibilities are . . . I really want to do something FUN . . . there is always Old Town . . . :roftl:

TOO bad Disney is wwaayyyy too expensive - that would take my whole Mika fund! :sneaky2: We will come up with something! I have to do a little research and see what some possibilities are . . . I really want to do something FUN . . . there is always Old Town . . . :roftl:

I know:sneaky2: Disney would be perfect! Especially since the legendary Disney conversation:roftl:

Old Town is always great!!:naughty:

We can watch the guy get electrocuted again:lmfao:

I know:sneaky2: Disney would be perfect! Especially since the legendary Disney conversation:roftl:

Old Town is always great!!:naughty:

We can watch the guy get electrocuted again:lmfao:

Best thing about Old Town - it is FREE . . . except for electrouting the dude! :roftl: T H I S time I will make sure that I have some money - so I can at least ride the ship thingie :sneaky2:

We should totally plan for Old Town!!!

:lmfao: I totally forgot about that:roftl:

Yep I agree . . . .

we can have a dinner somewhere (Olive Garden) before or after Old Town . . .

and oohhhhh maybe we should go play Miniture Golf - - - there is a really cool one right beside Wonderworks and parking is easy! :roftl:

Is that the pirate one?

Not the one you are thinking of - - that is before you get down to Wonderworks . . . I think it is a jungle one . . .but THANKS for reminding me of the pirate one cause that one looks AWESOME - every time I walk past it I wanna go play! :roftl:

Not the one you are thinking of - - that is before you get down to Wonderworks . . . I think it is a jungle one . . .but THANKS for reminding me of the pirate one cause that one looks AWESOME - every time I walk past it I wanna go play! :roftl:

I got a hole in one there once:roftl:

WE SHOULD DO WONDERWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say Olive Garden because of their bread sticks:drool:

Now we have to plan when:roftl:

There is an Olive Garden RIGHT there on International Drive not far from Wonderworks - so that works out per-fect! SAD thing is I cannot afford to bring everyone - so I am going to have to just bring ONE kid . . . then to be fair next time bring the other. Cause I can't afford to pay for 4 of us for everything! So I am going to bring Alysia - since he is the BIGGEST Mika fan! :teehee: I vote for 3 weeks from now. . . .

There is an Olive Garden RIGHT there on International Drive not far from Wonderworks - so that works out per-fect! SAD thing is I cannot afford to bring everyone - so I am going to have to just bring ONE kid . . . then to be fair next time bring the other. Cause I can't afford to pay for 4 of us for everything! So I am going to bring Alysia - since he is the BIGGEST Mika fan! :teehee: I vote for 3 weeks from now. . . .

That's perfect! Because we can eat at Olive Garden first and then just walk to Wonderworks:biggrin2:

I don't know, I'm going to have to see what school is going to bring:sneaky2:

When would that date me exactly?:teehee:

That's perfect! Because we can eat at Olive Garden first and then just walk to Wonderworks:biggrin2:

I don't know, I'm going to have to see what school is going to bring:sneaky2:

When would that date me exactly?:teehee:

March 6 - Saturday. Givs everyone time to plan and prepare. We should seeif that date would work . . .if not we can always change it. But that is a start.

That is a great idea - after eating at Olive Garden I NEED to walk it off! :roftl: I lloovveee walking down International Drive - remember the last time we did it - and carried the MFC banner! :freak: