The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

EVENING ALL, HERE WE GO

I don't have green underwear, but I have a few green handkerchiefs :thumb_yello:

Yeah ....................and ????:shocked:

Hi Vicky, they used to be white, hev says I should wash them or bin them.

At school I was quite musical, my fav was greensleeves :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah , love David Sylvian ..... good taste... HL fab too ..saw them not long ago in Edinburgh ................ wot about Thompson Twins and Duran ....i was a mad Duranie !!!!:punk:

Ok Sarah, do stay :wink2:

I was a Duranie though... :)

Actually the first pop star I loved was Adam Ant .... I was 6 or 7.

Then Duran Duran, A-ha, Rick Astley :roftl:, Bros :roftl:, New Kids :blush-anim-cl: , Blur, Michael Jackson, Take That, Franz Ferdinand, Mika....

A tad diverse .... :blush-anim-cl:

Then Duran Duran, A-ha, Rick Astley :roftl:, Bros :roftl:, New Kids :blush-anim-cl: , Blur, Michael Jackson, Take That, Franz Ferdinand, Mika....

oooh! - i love adam ant!!! - my favourites are stand and deliver, apollo 9 and ant music....

he was like the mika of his time.....

cant believe i said that, i am like 15 and i like him....hmmm

ha ha! Ditto...except I was never really into NKOTB or TT until this time around :naughty:

And now I have to go, so goodnight everyone in the soon to be official top of the week or whenever Mika gets back from China but don't hold your breath MFC Oldlings and honorary Oldlings thread:thumb_yello:

And now I have to go, so goodnight everyone in the soon to be official top of the week or whenever Mika gets back from China but don't hold your breath MFC Oldlings and honorary Oldlings thread:thumb_yello:

Goodnight Silver - catch you soon!! xxxx

Night Silver. Sleep tight.