The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Good evening oldlings and honorary oldlings.:thumb_yello:

(It looks so quiet in here tonight that if the honorary ones weren't here the thread would be almost dead!:naughty:)

I've just spent the afternonn and early evening with a real life oldling -Tia!

It was great to see her and our daughters had a lovely time together.

I really don't know why I started posting in the Oldlings thread! I hardly ever posted in here before part 16 but now I'm always here :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes i was !!! This is where my avi pic was taken , courtesy of Babs :wub2:

We were front row centre ............. where were you ??? Do you have pics :wink2:

unfortunately no, i wasnt a mega mega fan then, well, i wasnt part of the mfc then, so i thought it would be just a concert, i regret that now!!!!!

i was in the middle somwhere but to the side - by the doors....

That's ok, hope you enjoyed it tho ....... it was a really good gig, infact my fave one i think ........ he was really on fire and tons of eye contact :wink2:

Wow SL that is funny !!!

Indeed diverse !!! Well a good old 80's collection tho .......... i loved so many ...Howard Jones, Tears for Fears, Eurthymics, Thompson Twins .... so many .............. plus Pink Floyd !!

Helllooo Vicky.

A fellow Thompson Twin fan, YAY!

Don't see many of them much about now. Guess people move on and forget. Not me though.

Hey Kath, how are Mika and the chickens?

Carrie, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday.

Oh yeah i loved the TT, was always so much debate about them being 3 but called twins !!! btw ....did you get my message the other day ?:blink:

I really don't know why I started posting in the Oldlings thread! I hardly ever posted in here before part 16 but now I'm always here :naughty:

I think that it does us good to have a bit of young blood in here. It stops us talking about the weather, knitting and bunions all the time.:naughty:

(It looks so quiet in here tonight that if the honorary ones weren't here the thread would be almost dead!:naughty:)

Hello !!!! It was manic earlier !!! How are you :wink2: How was Tia ??

When I bought too many tickets for Manchester, I sold two to a friend at work and she took her daughter. The daughter wasn't really a fan and it was her first concert EVER. She's been to lots since and none of them match up to Mika's show!

Yeah he's pretty good !!!:mf_rosetinted:

It's nice here, please stay :wink2:

what is a PMD?

Post Mika Depression.

It's sad but it's true. :blink:

I forgot to say, I loved that video too of Saranayd on the trash can drum.

I didn't know she had ever done the trash can till I saw the link.

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=9c803e8a-4884-4be9-96be-d2ce1a4a0d41

I loved her doing the 'shock shock me' back to back with Mika.

And I loved him standing on one leg and then kicking.

Hi Vicky.

It was lovely to see Tia. We hadn't met since Mika in Birmingham in November, so we had loads to talk about. We are hoping that Mika is going to do something this summer that we can take both our daughters to.

howdy everyone, trying to catch up-

a while back someone said something about the way Adam Ant has turned out, or what's happened to him- please explain!

I was a big fan in 80s, didn't really keep up.

He has some form of mental illness or depression...sorry I can't remember the actual details.

Yes i was !!! This is where my avi pic was taken , courtesy of Babs :wub2:

We were front row centre ............. where were you ??? Do you have pics :wink2:

I well remember the texts from Babs....I thought she was going to hyperventilate!:shocked:

Hello everyone that has just come along.

No,not a real Friday night at all is it!:shocked: Oh well, maybe it will e Saturday this week, that happens sometimes.

I am knackered tonight having had a dreadful night last night so I won't be around for long I am afraid :thumbdown:

Hi MM. I think it's great that you and Tia keep in touch and your daughters are good friends. How are you?

howdy everyone, trying to catch up-

a while back someone said something about the way Adam Ant has turned out, or what's happened to him- please explain!

I was a big fan in 80s, didn't really keep up.

It's quite sad really.

He was diagnosed a few years back as bi polar, after a few incidents that happened, one in his local pub.

I've got his autobiography, not finished it yet, but it's very interesting. His childhood was quite sad.

I am knackered tonight having had a dreadful night last night so I won't be around for long I am afraid :thumbdown:

Hi Kath.

I hope that a good night's sleep tonight sorts you out.

Did you just sleep badly last night or did something bad happen? (sorry I haven't read back through more than 2 or 3 pages)

It's quite sad really.

He was diagnosed a few years back as bi polar, after a few incidents that happened, one in his local pub.

I've got his autobiography, not finished it yet, but it's very interesting. His childhood was quite sad.

Thats right Rose, sorry I couldn't remember.

Yes...the chickens and Mika are fine and dandy thank you,.....Mika is in fine vocal form!:shocked:

Hi Vicky.

It was lovely to see Tia. We hadn't met since Mika in Birmingham in November, so we had loads to talk about. We are hoping that Mika is going to do something this summer that we can take both our daughters to.

That is so nice :wink2: How has your week been ?

I think oldlings peeked early tonight !! It was mad earlier !!!!!!Where has Wendi gone ??:sneaky2: ........... ok now is this not just heaven !!![/COLOR]

28.jpg

Hi MM. I think it's great that you and Tia keep in touch and your daughters are good friends. How are you?

Hi Ruth.

I'm fine thanks, a bit more tired than usual due to a very busy week at work, but apart from that ok. HOw are you?

Hi Kath.

I hope that a good night's sleep tonight sorts you out.

Did you just sleep badly last night or did something bad happen? (sorry I haven't read back through more than 2 or 3 pages)

Hi MM! No, nothing bad....I had just driven up from York in the morning then been at work in the afternoon...was in bed by 9 30 but only slept till one and couldn't get back to sleep.

Good to see you :thumb_yello:

OK, kids have had a snack and they are off to play. They are inside though b/c it is grey and rainy out.:thumbdown: I also found a few guppy fish frys in the fish tank so I tried to save them and put them in the smaller tank. :)