The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did they do, tie you to the bed? I just said I was perfectly ok and going home.

(looking back, they probably thought that I was going to be trouble and were glad to get rid of me!:naughty: )

Well actually, they made you feel as if you wouldn't be able to cope. So I was 5 days in with son 1. He was jittery and small for dates. I was home after 2 nights with son 2. I would have tucked Nell under my arm and come straight out but she had a positional talipes and they wanted physio to have a look.

There is far less baby blues with mums who go home quickly.

Yes Maternity nannying, i go next Sunday for six weeks :shocked:

So, how out of the loop have I become? I kept up with the innuendos about the cock, but missed out on this. So you gave your job up then?

And who will look after the chooks?

hi all!:thumb_yello:

Hiya! Good to see ya..even though I am about to go I am afraid!

haha i know - this is the friday night gossiping i was hoping for!:thumb_yello:

Try tomorrow..sometimes we are a day late :naughty:

One has gone all posh on us!:naughty:

It's in the breeding :naughty:

Well actually, they made you feel as if you wouldn't be able to cope. So I was 5 days in with son 1. He was jittery and small for dates. I was home after 2 nights with son 2. I would have tucked Nell under my arm and come straight out but she had a positional talipes and they wanted physio to have a look.

There is far less baby blues with mums who go home quickly.

Is that true?

I can believe it actually. I felt superhuman the day that I gave birth. It was weird really because I'm not usually very confident, but after each birth I felt like I could take on the world/run a marathon/fly.

HELLO GITB!!! Lovely to see you!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

So, how out of the loop have I become? I kept up with the innuendos about the cock, but missed out on this. So you gave your job up then?

Got your priorities sorted then Ruth!:naughty:

Is that true?

I can believe it actually. I felt superhuman the day that I gave birth. It was weird really because I'm not usually very confident, but after each birth I felt like I could take on the world/run a marathon/fly.

HELLO GITB!!! Lovely to see you!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi MM, Wendi, Ruth and Kath and lots of other people I've never spoken to before! Not on long...trying to book tickets for Duran Duran..

Damn, I missed the childbirth stories!

Hiya! Good to see ya..even though I am about to go I am afraid!

Try tomorrow..sometimes we are a day late :naughty:

knowing me ill still be up tomorrow, i have had a cup of coffee not too long ago:thumb_yello:

It's in the breeding :naughty:

Yes, ones breeding does depend on ones grammar

Mason's a pretty popular name here. I know at least 5 or 6 of them here..and I live in a really little town.

In the states they use mothers' maiden names as first names a lot don't they? But they sound weird to us.

Impossible to keep up with everything Ruth..I just rely on Robi and Wendi to tell me what I need to know, they are amazing!:thumb_yello:

Yes, I have my last day at work on Thursday, but it in only day so I have more or less finished now. I am really looking forward to it, I have done it before, four years agao.:thumb_yello:

Hi MM, Wendi, Ruth and Kath and lots of other people I've never spoken to before! Not on long...trying to book tickets for Duran Duran..

Damn, I missed the childbirth stories!

oooh, i hope you manage to get them......

you missed a bit, but im a youngling lol - so i wont be able to tell you much lol:roftl:

Hi Christina!

I have no kids of my own, only cats.

but my mother had nine of us, six at home naturally!

and we were big, all at least 8 lbs!

9! Oh wow. I sometimes wonder how I can handle just 3! How many cats do you have?

Ruth, I'm a Great Auntie too. I n fact I 'm a ruddy fantastic auntie.LOL!

What would life be like if Vicky didn't keep finding us gorgeous piccies to drool over before bedtime.LOL!

If you were my auntie I'm sure you'd be great, Rose :)