Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ehhhhhh you must have been boufing fer weeks :naughty:

Ha ha, no, I could have eaten more but it was in the lunch time which was only half an hour. Probably just as well really, and it was a Friday too so there was the whole weekend for the lavs to clear.LOL!

Sorry, just reporting what happened.

Did raise a heck of a lot for the charity though.

Both my boys have ds but still dont know what thats for:shocked:

i dont know if i should be talking about this to a wuman who works for virgin :roftl: it fits upto 100 ds games on it with a 4 gb microsdhc card , i can put the games on it im just trying to figure out how to get a movie on it

i dont know if i should be talking about this to a wuman who works for virgin :roftl: it fits upto 100 ds games on it with a 4 gb microsdhc card , i can put the games on it im just trying to figure out how to get a movie on it

AAHHH got it now. my pals wee girls have got them. My boys dont really play with them that much they prefer the playstation. ps If virgin knew what i get up to i'd be unemployed.:roftl:

AAHHH got it now. my pals wee girls have got them. My boys dont really play with them that much they prefer the playstation. ps If virgin knew what i get up to i'd be unemployed.:roftl:

i know what u lot get up to :naughty: do u wanna sell me a dodgey box :roftl:

i know what u lot get up to :naughty: do u wanna sell me a dodgey box :roftl:

Dont get me started on that . they have all just been decoded all over britain. The website that sells them went into meltdown yesterday. I actually had some muppets phoning work to ask what the new codes were.:blink: Duhh