The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went everywhere with the craignuek true defenders when i was 13 -16 years old, then gave it all up

so r u finally admitting your a proddy dog ? :naughty:

well im going to curl up with my puddy cat n dream of sweet nothings cause im tired & cold *brrrr* i cant wait for those summer nights ! so night folks till the next time !

well im going to curl up with my puddy cat n dream of sweet nothings cause im tired & cold *brrrr* i cant wait for those summer nights ! so night folks till the next time !

N night. sweet dreams:wink2:

Dont get me started on that . they have all just been decoded all over britain. The website that sells them went into meltdown yesterday. I actually had some muppets phoning work to ask what the new codes were.:blink: Duhh

aye those virgin buggers my starbox is on the blink im hoping one of my friendly internet site will sort me out soon :wink2: by the way what are the new codes lol

want a song before you go, or just some relaxing flute music

aye those virgin buggers my starbox is on the blink im hoping one of my friendly internet site will sort me out soon :wink2:

I,m sure thats the one my pal has and shes now sorted. do you want me to pm you tomorrow how she done it.

I,m sure thats the one my pal has and shes now sorted. do you want me to pm you tomorrow how she done it.

of course i do , i wasnt joking i wouldnt pay the bloody money for virgin telly i never watch , its only for the kids ! by the way its the starview 1 *cheers* i gone now my toes feel as if their about to drop of with the cold :cool:

mine were early to mid 70's

I was late 80,s early 90's. Me and my friends were like groupies we went evrywhere with them. I still like to hear a wee toot on a flute now and again:roftl:

of course i do , i wasnt joking i wouldnt pay the bloody money for virgin telly i never watch , its only for the kids ! by the way its the starview 1 *cheers* i gone now my toes feel as if their about to drop of with the cold :cool:

ok will do . will also pm remedy for frostbite.:roftl:

Good morning, lovely ones!

Hi Wendi!

Didn't realise the time, so have to go again but wanted to say hi.

I may be back this afternoon, not tonight though. I'm going to a Chinese wok-restaurant with friends. :thumb_yello:

Have fun today, oldlings!:punk:

Hello, i never got back last night !:shocked:

I ended up making Neil watch Mika !! LICM was on full mode !!:roftl:

We had a laugh watching it actually .... he was laughing at Holy Johnny!

Said he did a great cover of I want you back......Jackson 5 and can remember seeing it when they performed it live in UK.

He's a bit older than me :naughty:

So i got him more Mika'd !!!

Saying how his energy at the live performances is amazing and how it makes him really appealing !! YUP:blush-anim-cl:

Then he said ................... Why do you think you like this guy so much?:blink:

Well I said !!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway seems you guys chatted quite a bit later, tho i've not read it..

Have a good day everyone :wink2: