I spent the day picking up your...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What si that song mika is on about in the DVD?

Has it actually been discovered yet?

lol

Cos i've tried typing it into google to see if i can find anything, but i cant and i was just wondering if anyone had had more luck then me...?

no i am pretty sure it was a joke:naughty:

But the woman on GK IS MIKA just moved up a few octaves. (Humphrey we're leaving) There's a thread about that somewhere.

The pilot thing was a joke...and I think the fingertip song was probably made up as a joke during the long hours on the tourbus as they went round Europe.

But the woman on GK IS MIKA just moved up a few octaves. (Humphrey we're leaving) There's a thread about that somewhere.

Are you sure? I've heard him saying that once but after the pilot thing I'm having problems believing some of the things he says.. Well then, maybe I'm not that stupid after all :wink2:

Are you sure? I've heard him saying that once but after the pilot thing I'm having problems believing some of the things he says.. Well then, maybe I'm not that stupid after all :wink2:

you are :roftl: but that's the different story :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

oh man... seriously I thought that that song is real.. it would be nice pop hit :roftl:

The pilot thing was a joke...and I think the fingertip song was probably made up as a joke during the long hours on the tourbus as they went round Europe.

Maybe the song is one of his :naughty: And he secretly said some of the lyrics without anyone knowing...

And Cherisse says "It's a bit worrying..." after mika says how cool it would be to write a song like that... finding limbs on the street...

haha, If so, that song is completely awesome xD

:das:

Yes, I think it was Romis who changed the key in the recording and you can clearly hear it's Mika's voice. You can download the clip here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81250497369d87/

it has occurred to me that amy winehouse would sing very well the fingertip song...haha...just started singing it and i remembered her voice!!

try to imagine...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

OMG...that would be a little bit scaring :roftl: like...Michael Jackson on acid :roftl::mf_rosetinted: