IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you'll never stand my fight!!!:mf_swordfight::mf_swordfight:

Ha Ha!! Wait a minute if we're busy fighting the others might just sneak away with him:sneaky2: I think put battle on hold for now:roftl: Well i'm off now back to the real world Boo Hoo. I will go and practice 'lovepump licking' Talk soon 'boxing whore' :thumb_yello:

OK LET BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!

:raygun: :lightsabre: :starwars: :gun2::tongue2:

'My troops are biger than yours' I win:punk:

i feel as if im standing in george square/ glasgow listening to a cat fight , shoni do u want honers :roftl:

haha yeah xD oh oh oh... I want that shirt.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I want it so bad!!

IMG_0968small.jpg

haha the hornier the better the fight don't ya think>:naughty:

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i want a shirt like that too .I would have great fun here in Scotland with a shirt like that!!!!

Hello stick licky, no battling for now , i think we would be scaring Mr Pimp away, and we dont want that. btw i am getting lots of practice in my lovepump licking, so when i finally get to meet the 'great one' i will blow him away!:roftl:

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i want a shirt like that too .I would have great fun here in Scotland with a shirt like that!!!!

Hello stick licky, no battling for now , i think we would be scaring Mr Pimp away, and we dont want that. btw i am getting lots of practice in my lovepump licking, so when i finally get to meet the 'great one' i will blow him away!:roftl:

hahahahahahaha what a brilliant wh*re u are! i could learn a thing or two from u shoni!!!!:naughty:

hahahahahahaha what a brilliant wh*re u are! i could learn a thing or two from u shoni!!!!:naughty:

Yeah 'stick' with me kid and you be a 'mega whore' in no time. It really is great to be a WHORE!!!!! (god people must think we are totaly mental):roftl::punk:

i think they'd be right haha!! i've prob asked u this before but have u met mika? have u ever dressed up for him???!:naughty:hehe

Unfortunately never met him, but i dream of the day i do:mf_lustslow: As for dressing up for him , only in my fantasies:roftl:

wot bout you have you met him yet

nope never:( he doesn't come to Ireland which really upsets me:( i did see him at Oxegen last year and he was AMAZING! and apparently he was just walking around in the crowd drinking beer afterwards but did i see him???noooooooooooo:(

:shocked: aw that sad, thats the kinda luck i have, never mind we'll get to do more thatn meet him next time. I'm sure he wont be able to resist us.:mf_lustslow:

haha most definitely;) it is so unfair though coz the people that did get to meet him prob weren't even fans-typical eh?! have u seen him play live?:)

No havn't seen him. When he was here i coudnt get to see him , i was sooooo gutted. but i vowed the next time he's here i will move mountains to see him:roftl: The venue was only half an hour away from me too, which made it even sadder:thumbdown: