The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

*yawn*

'morning darlings..

..now freshen up our fav dance moves with the Master :biggrin2:

'morning! :naughty:

i luv this video..

1:06-1:14, dunno why but he reminds of a chicken, cute little dancing chicken :biggrin2:

and the sweet dreams parts are like :mf_lustslow:

we got ourselves one hot Master :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloooo you , how you doin. How is it going with the guy you met last weekend? Glad you liked the song, wasn't gonna post it but then thought 'what the hell' :roftl: Glad your back you were missed ya wee whore:punk:btw saw this and thought of you:roftl:

irish.jpg

haha i love it:) ya i met up with him again at the weekend but i think i may have messed it up sunday night coz i got really really drunk and haven't heard from him since:( ah well it's my own fault! so what have i missed?:)

haha i love it:) ya i met up with him again at the weekend but i think i may have messed it up sunday night coz i got really really drunk and haven't heard from him since:( ah well it's my own fault! so what have i missed?:)

Aw thats sad, theres still time for him to contact you:thumb_yello: Not really missed much , we all seem to be on here at different times lately, but hey at least we're all here at some point:punk: Hope you rguy contacts you soon and take care in the meantime. Whory luv to ya:punk:

Hello girls

I found another guy to add to my blacklist yesterday at Liberationday festival, the singer of Kula Shaker :naughty:

How come love? Share your experience!

Oh bugger, I have to work today while it actually was my day off.:mf_rosetinted:

Are they playing there? Hell yeah of course I'm coming! When is it?? (goes googling)

EDIT: Aye, June 29, I'm in Finland then.... Why are all the fun things in the same week!

Because they wanna bully you and torture you:mf_rosetinted: It's life:mf_rosetinted:

morning fellow whores:) is the weather as nice everywhere else as it is here in ireland?? it's fab!!:)

Hi sticky, the weather here is fab too, it means i can go out dressed more whory than normal:roftl:

I'm so pale, when I was 11 I was in this play and I had to be a vampire, and all the other vamps had to be made white, but with me they said: We can't make you any whiter, you'll look like a zombie, and the zombies are later in the play!

I was shocked:mf_rosetinted:

This is the best thread ever...I want to be a Mika whore...I want to tie him to my bed and lick him all over..could I be Mika's Kinky Whore? If the name isn't taken yet because I have only had a chance to read half the pages so far.

This is the best thread ever...I want to be a Mika whore...I want to tie him to my bed and lick him all over..could I be Mika's Kinky Whore? If the name isn't taken yet because I have only had a chance to read half the pages so far.

:shocked: Sure

Just to make things clear....we're all whory and stuff, but we wouldn't want Mika to run away if he sees us so keep the man's clothes on, make sure he has enough space and admire him from a distance, unless he wants you to come closer...