Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes, like now I might have been on for a hour.. :wink2:

have you ever traveled to the end of the rainbow? :bleh:

Seriously? Well...I haven't ever done that...but I've though about it. Maybe then I could meet the Lucky Charms leprauchan...

Do you like bananas?

Seriously? Well...I haven't ever done that...but I've though about it. Maybe then I could meet the Lucky Charms leprauchan...

Do you like bananas?

yes :wink2:

do like to purposely splash in puddles just because its fun?

yes :wink2:

do like to purposely splash in puddles just because its fun?

When I'm in the mood to...or when I don't have shoes on that will leak the water through...

Do you listen to your music very loudly?

When I'm in the mood to...or when I don't have shoes on that will leak the water through...

Do you listen to your music very loudly?

I love to when I'm alone and not with earphones :thumb_yello: its fun to sing to myself.......

do you like to sing to yourself?

I love to when I'm alone and not with earphones :thumb_yello: its fun to sing to myself.......

do you like to sing to yourself?

Hell yeah!!! I mean, even though I can't sing very well, I sing to other people as well...even if the don't like it...haha

Do you have high speed internet?

Hell yeah!!! I mean, even though I can't sing very well, I sing to other people as well...even if the don't like it...haha

Do you have high speed internet?

I think so.. :blink:

:wink2:

do you have a night light?

Nope. Are you allergic?

Yeah...I'm allergic to some sort of medicine and I have "environmental" allergies (they name it that because the doctors haven't figured out what exactlly it is...) and one time I ate Wasabi Lays: they were so delicious...but gave me hives!!!

Do you sunburn easily?

Yeah...I'm allergic to some sort of medicine and I have "environmental" allergies (they name it that because the doctors haven't figured out what exactlly it is...) and one time I ate Wasabi Lays: they were so delicious...but gave me hives!!!

Do you sunburn easily?

HELLS YA! one time at a swim meet, i had a sweatshirt on, (i had sunscreen on too) i went in the pool to warm up, i came back, put my sweatshirt on, and when i had a race, i was RED! and we were at the public pool for the end of the year party last year, we were sunbathing (and i was soaked in sunscreen) and i was on my stomache the whole time, and when i got up, my face and everything was all burnt! i used to sleep in front of a floor fan every sat. night after a swim meet, cuz they get terrible!!!!!!:thumbdown:

do u go to school?

HELLS YA! one time at a swim meet, i had a sweatshirt on, (i had sunscreen on too) i went in the pool to warm up, i came back, put my sweatshirt on, and when i had a race, i was RED! and we were at the public pool for the end of the year party last year, we were sunbathing (and i was soaked in sunscreen) and i was on my stomache the whole time, and when i got up, my face and everything was all burnt! i used to sleep in front of a floor fan every sat. night after a swim meet, cuz they get terrible!!!!!!:thumbdown:

do u go to school?

Yes, but not today!:das:

Do have braces?

Baiba!862499tz159cosm5.gif

No:bleh:I'm at school but I didn't have breakfast, I'm so unhealthy :thumbdown:

Have you been to the cinema this week?

What? :lmao: I just asked couse i'm eating now:naughty:

No! I even can't remeber when i went to the cinema last time:thumbdown:

Do you like this smiley? :das: