Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

No!!!!!!!!!!

What was the person that was singing it? Was it a girl or a boy? I couldnt tell!!!!

Nahh. It sucked. Political voting.

haha, took the words out of my mouth - litterally!!!!!

my fave i think was either the ark, sarbel, or d'nash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg - i did and im 15!!!! - i thought he was sooo sexy, :wub2: but then i went off him.....:roftl:

i love his name - ola salo.....i mean its the same backwards - how cool!!!!:naughty:

i love lordi - i have them on my ipod......try listening to them on full volume with an ipod nano, on a coach at 10pm at night - my god it keeps you awake....however there is something really spooky about the pianist....i really dont like her.....shes well scary....:lmfao:

I'm going to revive The Ark's thread......

Lots of people love Ola you know.... there's just something about him we can't explain.... :bleh::wub2:

Aye. Lordi deserved to win it. I was kind of hoping they'd enter The Devil is A Loser, but i suppose all the religious people wouldn't vote.... i don't think theyd vote for them anyway!

EUROVISION!! I loooove the Eurovision, I watch it religiously every year! :naughty: *LOL*

Some of my faves from last year:

Teapacks - Push the Button (Israel)

Sopho - Visionary Dream (Georgia)

Les Fatals Picards - L'amour à la française (France)

Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine)

Eric Papilaya - Get a Life - Get Alive (Austria)

Olivia Lewis - Vertigo (Malta)

The KMG's - Love Power (Belgium)

Oh gosh. Ours was so embarrassing. With the flight attendants and that guy goes "something to suck on for landing sir??" :blink::boxed:

That song was hilarious XD Having that song represent us was basically like saying, "Eff you, Eurovision politics, we're just going to send this crud in now because we don't care any more!"

We should be having Michelle Gayle represent us this year instead of that boring bloke, though, her song was fab!

no, i dont think so......

did you like serbias entry last year that won?

NO! (i hope you aren't from Serbia:naughty: )

No!! :blink: Its not that it wasnt good - its just my memory is pretty bad! :lol3:

I loved Lordi aswell from a few years back - i loved them before eurovision too! When i found out they were going in i knew they'd win...

But i thought The Ark would have done better. I thought europe would have fallen for Ola... :wub2:

:naughty: I loved Lordi too! And The Ark too!:punk: And Tatu from Russia! You know tatu?:naughty:

That song was hilarious XD Having that song represent us was basically like saying, "Eff you, Eurovision politics, we're just going to send this crud in now because we don't care any more!"

We should be having Michelle Gayle represent us this year instead of that boring bloke, though, her song was fab!

I know. The boring guy has a stronger voice than Michelle, but that doesn't count in eurovision. Its all about the song and Michelles song was amazing!!! It was so catchy!!!

I cant even remember how his song goes, its that rubbish.

:naughty: I loved Lordi too! And The Ark too!:punk: And Tatu from Russia! You know tatu?:naughty:

:naughty:

Tatu!! I remember them!!

i remeber tatu, i quite liked them and lordi and the ark.....

no im not from serbia....but i have a bad feeling about this thread so im sorry for starting it......you know just incase some people get angry about other people saying their countries song wasnt great......

haha, our song was pretty pants though - UK! - haha who agrees?

I know. The boring guy has a stronger voice than Michelle, but that doesn't count in eurovision. Its all about the song and Michelles song was amazing!!! It was so catchy!!!

Tatu!! I remember them!!

andy abraham was on x-factor.....i would like erm, erm, erm.....journey south or same difference to enter......that will give europe a show dont you think?

Tatu!! I remember them!!

I like tatu! Couse i love russian music..

andy abraham was on x-factor.....i would like erm, erm, erm.....journey south or same difference to enter......that will give europe a show dont you think?

:lol3: Well, i hate X factor, so i'd say none of them.... :bleh:

I dont know what it needs. Something rubbish every year so we dont have to win and host the event......

i remeber tatu, i quite liked them and lordi and the ark.....

no im not from serbia....but i have a bad feeling about this thread so im sorry for starting it......you know just incase some people get angry about other people saying their countries song wasnt great......

haha, our song was pretty pants though - UK! - haha who agrees?

It's good then:naughty:

We will start a fight:naughty: no, kust kidding!

i don't remember uk:boxed:

NAS NYE DOGONYAT!! :naughty: I like tATu... well, the stuff from their first album, anyway. I don't like their later rock-pop stuff all that much.

And Lordi! I was absolutely over the moon when they won! Talk about rocking out the Eurovision, eh! :biggrin2: Though I found it a little annoying when everyone seemed to be labelling them as death metal... Lordi are nothing like death metal! :blink:

i dont really rememeber them all that well,

do you ever feel like you had a favourite song and then 5 years later you cant even remember the name of the song or artist?

yes i had:naughty:

:lol3:

It was 1 camp guy, 2 tarts and some random other dude pretending to be flight attendants....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOnDcmckdc

haha, lucky you....

heres a youtube link......:naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJTNcaCRlB4&feature=related

enjoy!

Girls, i can't see youtube:tears: It's not working for me now..

NAS NYE DOGONYAT!! :naughty: I like tATu... well, the stuff from their first album, anyway. I don't like their later rock-pop stuff all that much.

And Lordi! I was absolutely over the moon when they won! Talk about rocking out the Eurovision, eh! :biggrin2: Though I found it a little annoying when everyone seemed to be labelling them as death metal... Lordi are nothing like death metal! :blink:

I know!! Lordi's music is actually really melodic. Death Metal tends to be just a bunch of noise.......

hahaha!!!!! i think you beat me to a youtube link...:D

Seriously though, Scooch weren't that bad. Not as bad as Dustin the Turkey this year........

When they turned the trolleys around, and all of the countries flags were on it, i thought we had it. I thought the other countries would like that.... but obviously they still think we're idiots....

yeah.. i loved first album too.. but didn't like english one.. but i like all the things she said.. And- Ja soshla s uma :wub2:

I would love to see Green day in eurovision:roftl: