Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

You just have to laugh!!

At least that one is a proper song, it's rather good for Eurovision.

On the otherhand though I do feel Eurovision is not as fun as it used to be because of the political side. Shame really.

exactly! - bl**dy politics!!!!

anyway, i liked BWO for this years swedish entry, but they came second aparantly, ah well its on my ipod and my mobly!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for that extra information...:roftl:

have you seen how many comments this thread has had and how little people have seen it!!!! - haha :lmfao:

That guy made me do it :naughty:

Yes but it is still time for more comments !:roftl:

thanks for that extra information...:roftl:

have you seen how many comments this thread has had and how little people have seen it!!!! - haha :lmfao:

Well, the yanks don't get Eurovision, bless them, so that's half of the forum gone. They dont know what they're missing.....

Some Ola Magic for you all -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOAmUE6AAs :wub2:

I'd love to sit and chat Euro-Crap all night, but i've got a college interview... :badmood:.... I'll be back soon!!!! :bleh:

Gosh...it sounds like hung up!

Yes, I can see it being catchy, and a little annoying :naughty:

So it's not the entry?

i know- it is so similar!!!! - but no, apparantly it came second!!!!:thumbdown: i would be so happy if that was entered in the swedish entry even if it means uk looses.....(no change there then - nil points)

Well, the yanks don't get Eurovision, bless them, so that's half of the forum gone. They dont know what they're missing.....

Some Ola Magic for you all -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOAmUE6AAs :wub2:

I'd love to sit and chat Euro-Crap all night, but i've got a college interview... :badmood:.... I'll be back soon!!!! :bleh:

Good luck :wub2:

Anyone else watch that UK eurovision choice programme.

I taped it, but wizzed through most to the end. I noticed they put love today in the background one or twice :naughty:

anyway....point is I can't even remember who won so...sorry UK...I'm thinking..nil points!

Do you mean this years one?