Scouting for girls

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think this is what Sheena had me listen to while we were waiting in the Brixton queue :blink: Thanks for making this thread, I have been meaning to look them up since :arf2:

Think this is what Sheena had me listen to while we were waiting in the Brixton queue :blink: Thanks for making this thread, I have been meaning to look them up since :arf2:

yeah & their all on youtube kata :wink2:

i love these guys & i found out a few days ago that they got a bad write up for glasgow :shocked: i couldnt believe it they totally rocked :punk:

Oh yes, I like them a lot!! I saw one of their videos on tv one day and I was really impressed, I thought they were great!

Let me go watch these now to remember what they were like:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

So I promised I'd write a report about the SFG gig I went to last Wednesday, and here it is!

So I arrived with my friend Natalie at the venue at 6pm (it said the doors opened at 6 on my ticket but turns out they actually opened at 7 :sneaky2:) There weren't that many people there by the time we got there, but that was pretty handy for when we got in.

I thought we had standing tickets for the gig but turned out we had sitting ones, on the third level! Which was the top level for seating and pretty much the furthest. (But sitting was actually good cos the 2 support bands weren't so good and it took a while for SFG to come on stage, so it was nice to sleep for a bit :naughty:).

At 7 doors opened, and everyone walked in calmly (unlike a Mika concert where everyone's pushing and shoving to get to the front :naughty:).

We got the first row of seats so we were closer to the barrier thing whatever it's called.

There were two support bands called 'GoAudio' and 'the Clocks'. They were alright, but I did feel like falling asleep cos it was taking so long.

But at 9.40 SFG came on :punk: Roy is so good-looking even from miles away :wub2::naughty:. And they were AMAZING! Like I didn't think I'd find any other gigs good cos I'd probably compare them to Mika's ones, but they were great! The atmosphere was incredible as well, the fans just sang along to ALL the words, half the time you couldn't hear Roy singing because the crowd was louder, and he looked really impressed, everyone just joined in even to songs he hadn't sang before cos he repeated the tune and the words a few times so that we could sing along to it to. And wow, it was just awesome, I didn't even need to sit down that time cos I was too busy standing up and getting into it, even if I only knew 4 of the songs. At one point Roy was thanking those who had been there for them since the beginning and actually recognised one of the fans in a crowd of hundreds 'of people! He has a good eye there.

They ended with 'She's So Lovely' (fave sonng out of them all) and it finished :sad: It was well worth it, even though I wanted to go to Yelle on that day too, but oh well lol.

I'll post some pics and vids later on, they're not the best quality cos I was too far away.

So I promised I'd write a report about the SFG gig I went to last Wednesday, and here it is!

Thanks Danika! :huglove:

That sucks about your seats being so far away. But I'm glad you had a good time! And glad that Mr. Mika hasn't ruined every live show for you.

I'd love to see your pics and vids!

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better - if I lived in London, I would have been at this show, too, instead of all the "festivities" that went on at the Yelle gig. :naughty:

Thanks Danika! :huglove:

That sucks about your seats being so far away. But I'm glad you had a good time! And glad that Mr. Mika hasn't ruined every live show for you.

I'd love to see your pics and vids!

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better - if I lived in London, I would have been at this show, too, instead of all the "festivities" that went on at the Yelle gig. :naughty:

Thank you! Yeah thank god :sweatdrop: Otherwise I'd be having serious problems lol.

Knowing me it could take a while, I promised my mate I'd send her pics we took from Disneyland over a year ago and I still haven't sent them to her :naughty: But I promise I won't take that long this time :fisch:

Yeah, that makes me feel slightly better I guess lol. Although I was originally supposed to see them in April but they had to change the date cos the lead singer wasn't feeling well, maybe it was a sign :mf_rosetinted:

hotdlp , didnt u like go:audio ? i thought they were really good but ive got to agree with u on the clocks they were ....pish . tickets r on sale for scouting for nov in glasgow im gonna see if my mate can get me some tics if not i need to get my ass in gear & get them !

hotdlp , didnt u like go:audio ? i thought they were really good but ive got to agree with u on the clocks they were ....pish . tickets r on sale for scouting for nov in glasgow im gonna see if my mate can get me some tics if not i need to get my ass in gear & get them !

They were both alrite, but not the best bands in the world, and cos I wasn't really getting into their songs it kind of made me a bit more bored with listening to them for so long. When did you go and see them?

You definitely should before they sell out! :thumb_yello:

They were both alrite, but not the best bands in the world, and cos I wasn't really getting into their songs it kind of made me a bit more bored with listening to them for so long. When did you go and see them?

You definitely should before they sell out! :thumb_yello:

i saw them march the 28th heres my vids on youtube

i put go:audio there to . im gonna ask my mate if he can get me tics first cause he can get me on the guest-list !

i saw them march the 28th heres my vids on youtube

i put go:audio there to . im gonna ask my mate if he can get me tics first cause he can get me on the guest-list !

Oh wow, lucky you :thumb_yello:

Great vids btw!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...