The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Good morning all!

Mine too...6-2!! I mean, that's really advanced. Luckily you could ask the administrator for help if you got stuck, but, I mean, with Bec as our administrator...I'm not too convinced... ))

How do you think I felt, I had 7+1:wink2:

Hello everyone. New thread!

NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!!!

:woot_jump:YAY!

"Rehab (Choo Choo Remix)"

I tried to catch a train but the duststorm said no, no, no

Yes I've been late but I gotta get home eventually you know, know know

I ain’t got the time

Waiting for a broken trail line

The duststorm tried to make me stranded but I will go, go, go

I’d rather be at home

But I ain’t got no car

'Cause there’s nothing, nothing you can do

To make me sit my driver's license test

I didn’t go to class

Because my lecturers suck boring ass

I ain’t got the time

The ex said why you calling me?

I said I ain't got no car

I’m gonna, gonna be stuck here all night

So I always keep your phone number near

He said I just think you’re impatient

Yes but baby you're gonna give me a lift or I'm gonna kick your junk

I ain’t got the time

I don’t ever want to travel on a train again

I just, ooh I just need a lift

I’m not gonna spend ten weeks waiting for Connex to do repairs

And have everyone think I’ve gone mad

And it’s not just my pride

It’s just till these train lines are back on line

I ain’t got the time

Imagine the damage you and Cazgirl could do if you joined forces and made one big MFC script:roftl:

Today I stumbled into the train station a few minutes after waking, well into the time of my second lecture and collapsed in a bench and stared drearily across the train tracks. Until an overly enthusiastic, "OMG! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!" startled me out of my stupor, making me jump about a mile in the air, to see some complete stranger maniacally waving a newspaper in my face. So I was like “Um, no. Erm, what is it…” (*MISTAKE!*) He plonks himself next to me and starts ranting in a deranged manner about how there is a picture of a shoe on the front cover of the newspaper. (From what I gather, a shoe they found at the wreck from HMAS Sydney. Not sure if you guys hear as much about it, but some wreck people have been looking for and found recently.) I had absolutely no clue what he was on about, but just stared blankly and ‘mmhmmm’ed periodically as he carried on in his exuberant manner, about how ridiculous it is the media attention this shoe is getting (I think that was his point, anyway), and how it’s just like Van Gough’s shoe (or something), and then said (I kid you not) “Actually! I have a book about it!” and he pulled out a huge book about van Gough or something that he happened to be carrying and finds a picture of a shoe and is like “SEE!” (?) … he went on to talk about some guy who cried about his father that died on the ship, someone he met on the train yesterday who was a baker and wanted to join the navy, some robot killing-planes, the HMAS Perth, which sunk in Singapore, and then back to about how the HMAS Sydney shouldn’t have sunk at all, and about the son of the captain of the HMAS Sydney, and about how the Sydney was faster than the German ship, so it should have gone front on, and not sideways, about how I sound Dutch (WHAT THE ****!?), about how Curtin made $70 million dollars last year, and then a full run down of how Curtin came to be, then about how Sir Walter Murdoch went to Geelong Grammar school, and then became a primary school teacher and wrote a book about English, then about Iris Murdoch, who isn’t related to Walter, but is related to the rich Murdoch’s but of course she’s dead now, but she wrote a book (which he then showed me). Then the train came and he said “Sorry for talking to you, I’ll go now” and pranced at full speed to the carriage at the other end of the station to where we were sitting. Leaving me like !!!

Have you given any thought to the fact that maybe you have the kind of personality that attracts these people:naughty:

i love your siggy :thumb_yello:

I don't, those stinking pictures are everywhere!

I can imagine you and Mika trapped in a train station and it playing out very similar to Itchy and Scratchy..

Yep.. He's gonna chase you with an axe..

I hope someone youtubes it I don't want to miss it.

Are you sure it wouldn't be Scut chasing Mika with the axe?

Is it wrong that I feel like slapping the smug smiling faces of each of the four Mika's in OkD's signature? :blink:

Hell no, I'll help:punk:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the damage you and Cazgirl could do if you joined forces and made one big MFC script:roftl:

MFC script? As in a story? I haven't written in years (but it's no loss, my "angsty misunderstood youth" phase wasn't pretty :naughty:).

Hell no, I'll help:punk:

Group violence. :cheerful_h4h:

This is a friendly Community Service Announcement for those of you who have foxtel. The V Festival from the UK last year will be on at 5pm.

I plan on drugging children so I can be left alone to watch it in peace.

And what's wrong with silver?

It looks crappy and cheap :newyear:

Now shall I leave you this picture (blurred but hot )?

ssssexy.jpg

or this one?

571anj31.jpg

Decisions, decisions ...

Just leave both and be off with thee!

WHAT?!

yes i am jealous

http://www.chaser.com.au/content/view/3471/236/

I can finally add the rest of them (minus chris, but oh well) to my list of brilliant people I have met

andrew.jpg

Plus it's going to be an awesome show.

6 DAYS!!

Have you given any thought to the fact that maybe you have the kind of personality that attracts these people

:sneaky2:

I don't, those stinking pictures are everywhere!

:cheerful_h4h: They don't stink

And that's what happens when it's his only appearance of the month.

MFC script? As in a story? I haven't written in years (but it's no loss, my "angsty misunderstood youth" phase wasn't pretty ).

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337

I plan on drugging children so I can be left alone to watch it in peace.

:roftl:

There are drunk people everywhere in my house :thumbdown:

And theyre playing heavy death metal music.......like honestly, wheres the Mika music :naughty:

And you're sitting at your computer browsing the MFC. Smart choice. :naughty:

BTW, have you submitted our video to the MTVAA's? I'm gonna bug ya to make sure you do. :bleh:

Yeah i posted it to the MTV awards thingy......didnt get through though......ah well :) Probly a good thing, it would have been wayyyy to embarassing otherwise :P

Lol @ inner goth........*goes and finds black eyeliner, mascara and nail polish* :naughty:

I cbf reading it. Maybe later if I'm really bored.

:roftl:

Good to see the Aussie thread* is THE place to be on a Sat night

*Aussie forum:wink2:

There are drunk people everywhere in my house

And theyre playing heavy death metal music.......like honestly, wheres the Mika music

Haha! Sucked in!

Yeah i posted it to the MTV awards thingy......didnt get through though......ah well :) Probly a good thing, it would have been wayyyy to embarassing otherwise :P

Lol @ inner goth........*goes and finds black eyeliner, mascara and nail polish*

Aww, that sucks :sad:

There has been discussion on other threads about our new forum! I know we're special but wow, I think we've created a bit of a stink!

In which threads specifically has it been discussed?

Why should there be a fuss anyway, there's a French forum and an Italian one and a Polish one etc.

In which threads specifically has it been discussed?

Why should there be a fuss anyway, there's a French forum and an Italian one and a Polish one etc.

In truth Scut ...... maybe just 'cos they'll miss us ... here at the MFC ... :thumb_yello:

I know for sure that I miss all of you guys .... from here ....... :blink:

*wanders around a bit*

*whistles tunelessly:fisch: *

*kicks dust on floor :bored:*

*stares out of window a bit*

*arranges tinnies in pretty pattern*

*goes home*