The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it was from Tan!

haha, i'll post a picture of it another day..

i'm trying to write an oral for english on 'the apology' at the moment :naughty:

i'm running out of ideas!

:bleh:

Just go in and say "I'm sorry" :thumb_yello::roftl:

I think I have done a hamstring. That's what I get for being good and going to the gym.

:thumbdown:

Tomorrow I will just sit on my fat arse and eat chocolate

:thumb_yello:

wow- super quiet in here tonight!:shocked:

I am going to give the kids a bath and hope there is more action when I get back! :thumb_yello:

mmhmm. I'd say I was doing my essay. But I haven't been :fisch:

I've been making Humphrey's site - important stuff :wink2:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

My mother wants me to pay her $350 or she is going to disconnect the internet :sneaky2:

I don't even have that :sneaky2:

I neeed the internet :tears: *hugs internet tightly*

:shocked: wow- what's the $350 for? A years worth of internet? Do you have to pay it all at once?

Still pretty smilie intensive I like smilies too, so I have to go through and cut all yours out

lol! They probably do. You hear lots of stories of people having this kind of thing. But it sounds so fricking scary, I never want it to happen to me. Some metal box bouncing all around XXXXkm above the ground? No thanks. How does it even stay up like that?

I don't know anything about this tibet-china thing either :blink: I feel mightily out of the loop. HK, ER, do you have a rundown of the situation? How are China taking over Tibet, and why?

Hey OKD ...... big questions ..... & shall attempt to find a short & succinct

answer ..... :wink2:

Like? Like?

:P Me either, I haven't been there much at all...

Aww, thanks, so sweet of you!

*cuddles*

My mother wants me to pay her $350 or she is going to disconnect the internet :sneaky2:

I don't even have that :sneaky2:

I neeed the internet :tears: *hugs internet tightly*

We have an 'unlimited' download with bigpond ...... basically, costs $60 bucks per mth. ...... a BIG payout ..... only currently sharing it with 2 other friends in the house ..... sooooo ..... if we all put in ... it makes it cheaper .... & as long as all puts in .... not sooo exxy ... !!! :thumb_yello:

LOL - so I've totally been doing this essay now, and I just needed to go to the uni page for a tick, so I went to type in "www.murdoch..etc" but then mfc loaded up and I was like "wtf?" ... but obviously I must've typed in the mfc address winstead of murdoch - hey, they both start with an M, easy mistake to make.

wow- what's the $350 for? A years worth of internet? Do you have to pay it all at once?

Yes, but it's not even! It's 3 months worth! :shocked:

But that is what I said - why do I have to pay it all right now, all of a sudden. Never had to pay it before or anything, but she was just looking at the bill and decided "yep, you should pay this. now."

I was at work today and i heard Love Today come on the radio so i turned it up REALLY loud so my workmate could hear it (she cannot stand Mika hehe).......but it was a mashup between Love Today and a rhianna song!

Hahaha! Good work, but :blink: for the mash up? I was walking through the train station the other day and I could *swear* I heard Mika say "everybody's gonna love today" really quite clearly, so I dawdled around but it was quite hard to hear, but definately a completely different song. I think I imagined it :roftl:

Where do you work?

aabcgethappy.gif

:blink: Make those too, did you?

We have an 'unlimited' download with bigpond ...... basically, costs $60 bucks per mth. ...... a BIG payout ..... only currently sharing it with 2 other friends in the house ..... sooooo ..... if we all put in ... it makes it cheaper .... & as long as all puts in .... not sooo exxy ... !!!

That's cheaper than what we have I think ... yeah $100 a month ... is it fast internet? :bleh:

exxy << :roftl:

Hahaha! Good work, but :blink: for the mash up? I was walking through the train station the other day and I could *swear* I heard Mika say "everybody's gonna love today" really quite clearly, so I dawdled around but it was quite hard to hear, but definately a completely different song. I think I imagined it :roftl:

Where do you work?

I do prac at a hospital during the day (for uni), and work for a charity selling art union tickets over the phone at night time :thumb_yello:

Yes, im one of those annoying telemarketers who ring you just as youre going to bed, hopping into the shower, running late for work or in the middle of dinner! :naughty:

LOL - so I've totally been doing this essay now, and I just needed to go to the uni page for a tick, so I went to type in "www.murdoch..etc" but then mfc loaded up and I was like "wtf?" ... but obviously I must've typed in the mfc address winstead of murdoch - hey, they both start with an M, easy mistake to make.

Yes, but it's not even! It's 3 months worth!

But that is what I said - why do I have to pay it all right now, all of a sudden. Never had to pay it before or anything, but she was just looking at the bill and decided "yep, you should pay this. now."

Hahaha! Good work, but for the mash up? I was walking through the train station the other day and I could *swear* I heard Mika say "everybody's gonna love today" really quite clearly, so I dawdled around but it was quite hard to hear, but definately a completely different song. I think I imagined it

Where do you work?

Make those too, did you?

That's cheaper than what we have I think ... yeah $100 a month ... is it fast internet? :bleh:

exxy << :roftl:

:naughty: ..... yeah ...... alot cheaper & fast ....... tho' it is TELSTRA .... :sneaky2:

I do prac at a hospital during the day (for uni), and work for a charity selling art union tickets over the phone at night time :thumb_yello:

Yes, im one of those annoying telemarketers who ring you just as youre going to bed, hopping into the shower, running late for work or in the middle of dinner! :naughty:

Hahaha ..... yup ... as an actor (out of prof. work) .... I have worked in a call center aswell !!!! :wink2:

WB PEEJ!

Wow, protests? Were they with regards to China?

I WANT. To see them.

Thanks!

Yeah that's what the protests were about. I'm so glad they had their huge riot a couple days before I went to Paris or else I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere NEAR the Eiffel Tower. Even though I didn't go up it going under it was still great and I would have been totally heartbroken if I didn't even get to get close it. So all in all I'm still pretty darn lucky.

I've started putting a lot of my photos up on Myspace, the only thing I HATE about it is that it won't put my photos in the order that I upload them so they're all scattered about and there's no way I can organize them. :sneaky2:

lol! They probably do. You hear lots of stories of people having this kind of thing. But it sounds so fricking scary, I never want it to happen to me. Some metal box bouncing all around XXXXkm above the ground? No thanks. How does it even stay up like that?

Like? Like? :insane:

Although, the crew might be caught off guard as much as we are though because there's no way to really tell when you're going to hit turbulence. You can only tell from planes that have flown over that area that day and they report saying where it was and just to be prepared. It was pretty scary, it was okay at first... one of the guys from our group that was sitting on the other side of my friend was laughing his butt off. I leaned over and asked him if he was enjoying this and of course he was. I did scream at one point when we did a huge drop. He guessed that we probably dropped at least 50-100 each time... which who knows if it's right or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

Btw... from the corner of my eye one of the crew members resembled Luke. I think it must have been the height, the body type and the shape of the face but when I saw him straight on he didn't look anything like Luke. It was funny though because I ended up hitting him with the bathroom door twice. :roftl: I felt so bad but he didn't move!!! I came out of the bathroom about a half hour before we were going to land and I hit something with the door and I peaked around and it was him. So I closed it a little to give him time to move and I was able to open it up more and I hit him again because he wasn't moving! So I almost completely shut the door and I waited and he finally moved but then he was blocking the aisle so I couldn't get to my seat but then he moved and I had to tap the guy that was sitting next to me to let me in... which at first I thought it was Freddie sitting next to me because from the side they resembled each other too! Although, it wasn't him, this guy was from Sweden. It was nuts that these people from the corner of my eye were resembling other people. Either that or I must have been REALLY tired. :mf_rosetinted:

:punk: Is this the "singing to Erase in the car" friend?

Nope, this was another friend. The other friend you mentioned wanted to go on the trip also because a cute boy was on the trip (buuut she already has a bf so I don't really know what she was planning on doing.) :blink:

I think I have done a hamstring. That's what I get for being good and going to the gym.

Tomorrow I will just sit on my fat arse and eat chocolate :blink:

Eat healthily, exercise daily, think positively, die anyway:roftl:

Yes, but it's not even! It's 3 months worth! :shocked:

Aww! If I had lots of money I'd pay the bill for you. :wink2: But I would suggest it's the downloads that are costing the money.