The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I know who Chopper is, I know that Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read (born November 17, 1954), is an Australian former-criminal, author, rap artist and celebrity. Convicted of many crimes including armed robbery, firearm offenses, assault and kidnapping, Read spent a mere 13 months outside prison between the ages of 20 and 38, then went on to become a successful author of crime novels, selling in excess of 500,000 copies of his works. More recently, he has also found success as a recording artist. :wink2:

Of course I know who Chopper is, I know that Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read (born November 17, 1954), is an Australian former-criminal, author, rap artist and celebrity. Convicted of many crimes including armed robbery, firearm offenses, assault and kidnapping, Read spent a mere 13 months outside prison between the ages of 20 and 38, then went on to become a successful author of crime novels, selling in excess of 500,000 copies of his works. More recently, he has also found success as a recording artist. :wink2:

so the line "neville ****ing bartos" cracks you up then?

*cough*wikipediawhore*cough*

*has a photo with Bono's wax figure in Madame Tussaud's (don't know how to spell it!!) museum* :cheerful_h4h:

*worships*

Photoshoot!!!

Hello everyone!

Heya!

:old:

You're just jealous because I was able to experience real music as it happened.. :naughty:

I thought their music was okay... but seeing the concert made me like them... a lot... The bit that sealed the deal was when Bono stroked Adam's face then kissed him... I personally would have preferred a full on pash, but what they did was good...

*agrees with this*

Normally maple syrup and icecream.... but I had the same as Kelz...

I can think of other things to put maple syrup on.. :das:

Oh good.. you can join our Bono/U2 worshipping then...

Yes.. Hurry up and post over on the "other" forum Jen..

You know, I'm listening to Rattle Ya Bum right now! :naughty:

Thinking Achtung Baby soon...

I've got a mixture of U2 stuff on.. currently Angel of Harlem.. *wiggles bum*

Come on... just admit it freely...

Just like I freely admit that Bono is a f**king sexy man... so is Martin but I'm on a Bono loving moment at the time...

Indeed he is. :wub2:

Oh yeah!

Bono style crotch cam!

Sorry... ignore the weird person ...

:mf_lustslow:

Ignore the weird person stalking the other weird person..

I'm briefly here to tell you all a random thing. Tonight I met a lurker. An MFC lurker. Actually had him sitting at my kitchen table, eating the lasagne my husband made. I asked him why he joined and never posted. He said he went to post in a thread once, but after seeing what happened to the next couple of people who answered the same way he was going to, it scared him off. I still don't get it! To me that's not a proper answer but I had to go attend to children and never got to push for more info.

Anyway, that's all I came here to say.... It may be a week or so before I really get to be on here much cos hubby has this second week of the school holidays off, so there's so much more competition for the computer.:thumbdown:

I can think of other things to put maple syrup on.. :das:

Yes.. Hurry up and post over on the "other" forum Jen..

I've got a mixture of U2 stuff on.. currently Angel of Harlem.. *wiggles bum*

Indeed he is. :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

Ignore the weird person stalking the other weird person..

Hmmmm... you've got my mind working here Kelz... that would be nice...

though I imagine body chocolate would be just as nice...

Coolness... I might have to go get The Joshua Tree out of the car... I want to listen to that soon...

Hehe... Do you like my quotes? I like them.. esp the Adam one... which reminds me... I must get a moving pic of the Bono/Adam kiss...

I'm briefly here to tell you all a random thing. Tonight I met a lurker. An MFC lurker. Actually had him sitting at my kitchen table, eating the lasagne my husband made. I asked him why he joined and never posted. He said he went to post in a thread once, but after seeing what happened to the next couple of people who answered the same way he was going to, it scared him off. I still don't get it! To me that's not a proper answer but I had to go attend to children and never got to push for more info.

Anyway, that's all I came here to say.... It may be a week or so before I really get to be on here much cos hubby has this second week of the school holidays off, so there's so much more competition for the computer.:thumbdown:

Whoa... creepy...

Wonder why he didn't post...

Sharing is caring Kelz :newyear:

You and your rockstar dvds :wink2:

:naughty: I'm such a perv.

Interesting.. Well, I don't know what to say.. but maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable with actually having a different opinion. *shrugs* chances are, a heap of people later expressed his same opinion again further into the thread..

Hmmmm... you've got my mind working here Kelz... that would be nice...

:blush-anim-cl:

Hehe... Do you like my quotes? I like them.. esp the Adam one... which reminds me... I must get a moving pic of the Bono/Adam kiss...

:roftl: I Love them.. All Bono quotes?? I'd like a Bono/Adam Kiss pic.. I let you know if I find one.. btw, I'm considering joining the fanclub *zhhz* they all seem pretty fun over there.

i suggest OD that u hire the movie chopper and a least watch it twice

What's it about?

*looks at previous post*

Oh, crime or something?

Oh yeah! Bono style crotch cam!
Hehe... Do you like my quotes? I like them.. esp the Adam one...

I dunno, seems like a bit of a knob ... :fisch:

You're just jealous because I was able to experience real music as it happened..

Ahah, I experienced it - just from a womb/crib :roftl:

WEIRD! Wow, crazy, crazy coincidence. I imagine it was some kind of thread about some miniscule negative thing about Mika, like his left second toe nail being too long, to which everyone was throwing a spaz and bashing on the toe nail bashers. You know the kind of threads ... :bleh:

(I'm not implying your friend wanted to post negatively about Mika's toe nails .. it was probably a song or something)

You should have told him to come back, we need more aussies/males! :bleh:

:roftl: I Love them.. All Bono quotes?? I'd like a Bono/Adam Kiss pic.. I let you know if I find one.. btw, I'm considering joining the fanclub *zhhz* they all seem pretty fun over there.

Yep, all Bono quotes...

I'd love a Bono/Adam kissing pic... it will be going straight to the boys kissing thread..

I'm considering going there too.. is that the same site with the Bono style section? Or are you talking about something completely different?

Bono is a VERy sexy man nico! :mf_lustslow:

That he is... which is why he now features in my sig! :das:

Yep, all Bono quotes...

I'd love a Bono/Adam kissing pic... it will be going straight to the boys kissing thread..

I'm considering going there too.. is that the same site with the Bono style section? Or are you talking about something completely different?

mmm,, :wub2:

Yep, the one I link us to earlier where they have Bono Style (s) :naughty:

There's a sh!tload of hot pics there too..

You know.. every time I scroll past my sig, I end up seeing Bono's crotch... not that I'm complaining :naughty:...

I'm not complaining either..:mf_lustslow: