The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Hey!

Yeah, I just googled it and haven't come up with any release dates but a few places have started playing it so hopefully soon!

Glad to see you found some time to get on!

I have to go and get Bailey's hair cut before he is mistaken for a girl, might catch you later!

Haha, you better do that. Yeah, hubby's out so I'm hogging the pc. He's been on holidays this week and I've barely managed to get on and when I have been on it hasn't really been in the Aussie thread. So, Hi! *waves*

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a better job? What will you be doing?

btw, liked the Doctor Who/Mika stuff you posted - not a great Doctor fan but thought ZoZo did good job editing.

Ooooo .... I didnt see that .... any idea which page ?? :biggrin2:

Well... I'm moving to Walgett (which is a very small town in North Western NSW)... doing casual work for a few weeks till they know there's no more applicants, then should go onto permanent for the rest of the time they need me!

So as I said before, I might be on... might not be... depends on what the situation is re: internet... If I can, I'll try and get on... but I'll be working...

YAY for the paid teaching .... BOO for no net .... !:thumbdown:

Yes. we have those too.

:fisch:

Actually it's when the teachers eat and play with everything they've confiscated during term, drink, smoke and watch blue movies.

I have friends who are teachers :wink2:

Hahaha .... I grew up with teachers .... my dad was one .... :sneaky2:

XDDDDDD I want to go a day without using 'S'

Hahah me too! We totally hould. :mf_roetinted:

Hahaha .... I did that for about an hour on msn with Peej .... it was sooo fun !!

EDIT: HELLO ALL !!!!!

Oh, we missed out on seeing Relax on Rage this morning... :tears: but at least more places are starting to release it!

And Sparkadia (the group that supported Mika) also had a song on this morning. They were pretty cool. Here is their video http://www.channelv.com.au/V/video.aspx?vxSiteId=2132190e-f774-42b2-b436-cfd2fcc10ba5&vxChannel=Live%20on%20[V]&vxClipId=2182_20080417_sparka&vxBitrate=300

Jolene, you are the woman when it comes to Mika's releases. :punk: I'll just wait for your posts of the official release date. WOO! :naughty:

Hello everyone,

My hands are starting to go gross from too much bleach exposure.

And my cat has been MIA for a week and a day, time to start putting up posters :tears:

PA?

Private Assistant?

Public Activity?

Pink Aardvark?

Plant Acorns?

:lmao:

Sane? You're calling ME SANE? (Not to mention yoursefl!!)

Sorry, must've been a typo, should have said INsane :naughty:

Yeah, PA day is Pink Aardvark day. It's a national holiday/celebration of the Great Pink Aardvark who named our country.

Always thought it was a strange name... :naughty:

Hahah me too! We totally hould. :mf_roetinted:

:roftl:

Oh, we missed out on seeing Relax on Rage this morning... but at least more places are starting to release it!

Oooooh!

I have to go and get Bailey's hair cut before he is mistaken for a girl, might catch you later!

:naughty:

Ooooo .... I didnt see that .... any idea which page ??

It's in it's own thread. Somethign with doctor who and mika in the title :P

Aaaaaaaahhh ..... ok , thanks for that OKD !! That is sad about your cat .... I hope you find her/him ..... :huglove:

It's the third time he's dissapeared randomly :blink: He basically goes out to go to the toilet and laze around outside, comes back well before dark every day, and then randomly dissapears for days on end :boxed: The first time for 9 days and the second for 5. I have absolutely no idea WTF is going on, because he comes back exactly the same, and still wearing his collar, and he definately does not know how to hunt...

In other news, I was thinking about homeswest, oh wait, probably not called that everywhere :naughty: , government housing, like from Centrelink I assume. I knew this girl in highschool who went on a waiting list and like a year later got a brand new unit to herself, for like, free. Does anyone know how you apply for that?

I saw the funniest thing on the way home today - Someone was using the sawn off back half of a ute as a trailer :roftl:

OKD--My cat used to go missing a lot--we moved house last year and he kept going back to our old house. What we did was put butter on the bottom of his paws, kept him inside til he licked it off, and he's stayed here ever since...I forget exactly why it works, but it did for us. :thumb_yello:

It's the third time he's dissapeared randomly :blink: He basically goes out to go to the toilet and laze around outside, comes back well before dark every day, and then randomly dissapears for days on end :boxed: The first time for 9 days and the second for 5. I have absolutely no idea WTF is going on, because he comes back exactly the same, and still wearing his collar, and he definately does not know how to hunt...

In other news, I was thinking about homeswest, oh wait, probably not called that everywhere , government housing, like from Centrelink I assume. I knew this girl in highschool who went on a waiting list and like a year later got a brand new unit to herself, for like, free. Does anyone know how you apply for that?

I saw the funniest thing on the way home today - Someone was using the sawn off back half of a ute as a trailer

Maybe your cat has a secret girlfriend .... :das::naughty:

Google government housing I guess !! :wink2:

Half a ute !!! :lmfao: How Aussie !!! :thumb_yello:

OKD--My cat used to go missing a lot--we moved house last year and he kept going back to our old house. What we did was put butter on the bottom of his paws, kept him inside til he licked it off, and he's stayed here ever since...I forget exactly why it works, but it did for us. :thumb_yello:

Hiya ER !! :huglove: Butter Paws !!! Genius !! :lmfao:

It' short for 'utility' ..... a bit like a car front with a tray back ... I'll find you a pic .... :thumb_yello:

Ooooh I know what you mean. We call them pick-up trucks over here. People drive them just because, and not because they're moving stuff...it bugs me cause most of them are HIDEOUS...

Ooooh I know what you mean. We call them pick-up trucks over here. People drive them just because, and not because they're moving stuff...it bugs me cause most of them are HIDEOUS...

Yes ..... only here they are used alot ... especially in the bush or on farms .... & usually with a barking dog or two on the back !!!

ute.jpg

OKD--My cat used to go missing a lot--we moved house last year and he kept going back to our old house. What we did was put butter on the bottom of his paws, kept him inside til he licked it off, and he's stayed here ever since...I forget exactly why it works, but it did for us.

Haha, so random. Will do it when he comes back though :naughty::sneaky2:

Maybe your cat has a secret girlfriend ....

Google government housing I guess !!

Half a ute !!! How Aussie !!!

Maybe :das:

Yes exactly :roftl:

Oh, and I keep hearing this word 'ute'...What does it mean??!

Oh yes, isn't it? And someone had cut the back half off one and was dragging it around behidn their car :roftl:

I have to go to work again now :tears:

Haha, so random. Will do it when he comes back though :naughty::sneaky2:

Maybe :das:

Yes exactly :roftl:

Oh yes, isn't it? And someone had cut the back half off one and was dragging it around behidn their car :roftl:

I have to go to work again now :tears:

Awww ... ok ... bye OKD ! See ya later !!

Ah the butter on the paws. The butter is used to mask the scent of the old place... so when they clean it off they also clean off the scent...

Or something like that *shrugs*

Hiya Soy !! So that's the reason .... makes good sense ! :thumb_yello:

Ah the butter on the paws. The butter is used to mask the scent of the old place... so when they clean it off they also clean off the scent...

Or something like that *shrugs*

Oooh, okay, I guess that makes sence. But we haven't moved :tears:

Awww ... ok ... bye OKD ! See ya later !!

Bye! I really am going now! Mustn't speed today, it's double demerit points :blush-anim-cl::wink2: