All Pink Pony Riders (PPR) Get ur arses over here!

phunkygal

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 and/or 8 i think. i really should start writing agaiiiinnn.... :lmao: im such a PPRC reject!

Part 7 is the part I read -- if you want me to read part 8, I better start

reading now! :naughty:

dcdeb

7 and/or 8 i think. i really should start writing agaiiiinnn.... :lmao: im such a PPRC reject!

I thought it was just part 7? That parts long enough as it is... I have to print it all out at the library :roftl:

Part 7 is the part I read -- if you want me to read part 8, I better start

reading now! :naughty:

dcdeb

oh, okay. well, it was just a thought because i thought that was the initial plan! :naughty: its fine,l im just being a weirdishness person!

:roftl: A stuffed chicken?? Okay... We're going to have to work out what kind of size the portfolio will need to be... But then again, we'll have to work that out after I've got all the pages...

Okay, I'll warn you now people. I'm going to be a stressy mess about this :roftl: So if I snap or say anything stupid, I apologise now.

:roftl: A stuffed chicken?? Okay... We're going to have to work out what kind of size the portfolio will need to be... But then again, we'll have to work that out after I've got all the pages...

Okay, I'll warn you now people. I'm going to be a stressy mess about this :roftl: So if I snap or say anything stupid, I apologise now.

no, a small keychain one. i make have made them actually for like 3 MFCers plus myself. Trust me, im a total bitch also when it comes to organising things (ask my friends, im nice to them outside of school, btu inside im a total be-oooottttccchhh) oh, and be prepared for an "over-the-top" portfolio, because i am always over the top when it comes to art and such. expect feathers.

hahah thanks, it's light pink with diamonds on it and then a heart with her name in handwriting and on the back our address and everything

real diamonds? :das: even though my little William is a guy cat, i think he could get away with a pink collar, i mean, his name is Billy Brown. :lmao:

real diamonds? :das: even though my little William is a guy cat, i think he could get away with a pink collar, i mean, his name is Billy Brown. :lmao:

:lmfao: Hell no, those'd be off and in her kitty litter in no time.

*stares at adorable cat asleep in human position on couch*

yeah simba has the green diamond collar and blue name tag :lmao: i think his name should be billy brown.