The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

have I met you SHoni or anjybaby - at the glasgow gig?

No, not seen Mika live yet , but cant wait for him to come back to Britain. Unfortunately cant go to any European gigs in the summer due to work and family commitments. But one day:wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also leave you with this:

> Charles Schultz Philosophy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, the creator

> of the "Peanuts" comic strip. You don't have to actually answer the

> questions. Just read straight through,and you'll get the point.

>

> 1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.

>

> 2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.

>

> 3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America Contest.

>

> 4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.

>

> 5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor

> and actress.

>

> 6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> How did you do?

>

> The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.

> They are not second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But

> the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and

> certificates are buried with their owners.

>

>

>

>

>

> Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:

>

> 1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.

>

> 2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult

> time.

>

> 3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

>

> 4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and

> special.

>

> 5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Easier?

>

>

> The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are

> NOT the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.

> They are the ones who care.

>

:naughty:

have I met you SHoni or anjybaby - at the glasgow gig?

unfortunately we havent met as i have not had the great fortune of going to a gig yet! But hopefully me and shoni will go to one soon. (shoni can be quite generous so she might take me)

unfortunately we havent met as i have not had the great fortune of going to a gig yet! But hopefully me and shoni will go to one soon. (shoni can be quite generous so she might take me)

too much, I thought the judge told you two not to go out together, apparently there is chaos wherever you two are, not me saying that, got it from a newspaper whilst abroad.

too much, I thought the judge told you two not to go out together, apparently there is chaos wherever you two are, not me saying that, got it from a newspaper whilst abroad.

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Can you not keep a secret:shocked:

big issue, get your big issue here

Thats ok, the judges ruling will be overturned once u tell him how nice and friendly we are. !!!:roftl:

Thats ok, the judges ruling will be overturned once u tell him how nice and friendly we are. !!!:roftl:

your stuck for life then, how could I honestly say Shoni is nice, mummy told me not to lie, that is why I sleep standing

your stuck for life then, how could I honestly say Shoni is nice, mummy told me not to lie, that is why I sleep standing

ok cagney & lacey, and anyone left, time for me to sleep, I bid you all goodnight, rest well, and we will talk soon, tomorrow is Friday night special for the oldlings,:thumb_yello:

ok cagney & lacey, and anyone left, time for me to sleep, I bid you all goodnight, rest well, and we will talk soon, tomorrow is Friday night special for the oldlings,:thumb_yello:

Ok then! We will resume tomorrow. Just beware of dg sales men:roftl: Talk soon regards to the kids.G'night:wink2:

cagney here. Me off to. i wont be on tomorrow night as i am going out WOO HOO (dont get out much)shoni is baby sitting my wee girl so she better not be on here as she is to watch over her all night and not move!! Speak maybe on saturday if the hangover is not too bad. Nighty night.:naughty:

cagney here. Me off to. i wont be on tomorrow night as i am going out WOO HOO (dont get out much)shoni is baby sitting my wee girl so she better not be on here as she is to watch over her all night and not move!! Speak maybe on saturday if the hangover is not too bad. Nighty night.:naughty:

So does that make me Lacey? was she the blonde one:wink2:

So does that make me Lacey? was she the blonde one:wink2:

Lets not get into that i havent a clue. Its like laurel and hardy, hale and pace, starsky and hutch etc. Cant think who else but no one really knows whos who!:shocked:

Lets not get into that i havent a clue. Its like laurel and hardy, hale and pace, starsky and hutch etc. Cant think who else but no one really knows whos who!:shocked:

PMSL Hale and Pace. I know ur an oldling but where dig you dig that one up from.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: