The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Dropped everything, voted and SHAYNE WARD is in front!!!!:shocked:

Even James Blunt is in front of Mika!!:boxed:

Who the heck is voting on this?

I suppose we should be grateful Pete Doherty hasn't got any votes, I mean PD SEXY? I don't think so.

Anyone that thinks he's sexy should be institutionalised! And who the hell is James blunt :wink2: (denial of his existence)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello oldlings :thumb_yello: sorry for not saying goodnight last night. how is everyone?

hi silver :biggrin2: i voted, mika is on 2%. who is gerard way? and who does he think he is having more votes than mika? :wink2:

Hi pooh, how are you?

Never heard of Gerard Way either. but I'll bet he's ugly :thumbdown:

Hi pooh, how are you?

Never heard of Gerard Way either. but I'll bet he's ugly :thumbdown:

Actually Gerard Way is reputed to be quite hot (from My Chemical Romance) but not a patch on our boy:mf_lustslow:

hello oldlings :thumb_yello: sorry for not saying goodnight last night. how is everyone?

hi silver :biggrin2: i voted, mika is on 2%. who is gerard way? and who does he think he is having more votes than mika? :wink2:

Hi POOH,

now gerard way is unknow and becoming Gerrards cross

Anyone that thinks he's sexy should be institutionalised! And who the hell is James blunt :wink2: (denial of his existence)

You know, when they compile these lists, I think they throw a load of random names into a hat, and draw some of the names out and say this will be out sexiest man of the year list!!!

They don't look to see if any of the men are remotely sexy. Obviously Mika is, but some of the others on there are questionable to say the least.

You know, when they compile these lists, I think they throw a load of random names into a hat, and draw some of the names out and say this will be out sexiest man of the year list!!!

They don't look to see if any of the men are remotely sexy. Obviously Mika is, but some of the others on there are questionable to say the least.

Don't know 80% of them! :shocked:

Hello Oldlings :wink2:

How's it going?

I just voted too. :thumb_yello:

I haven't heard of most of the guys on that list.... :boxed:

haha

:shocked: I've just seen your twin sister in the bar! or I'm seeing double already:eek:

hello :thumb_yello: i think i might wnder over there and get an IV hooked up, save time :wink2:

Maybe the virtual bar is something for me...as I'm not alowed to drink whlie I''m pregnant...but can get wasted virtualy :thumb_yello:

Hello Oldlings :wink2:

How's it going?

I just voted too. :thumb_yello:

I haven't heard of most of the guys on that list.... :boxed:

haha

hello fashion statement,

I've not spoken to you for ages, hope things are good in your life.