• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i like to get Mika to do my dirty work!!:naughty:

Hi Kath, say hi to Abby, how's she doing :wink2:

I'm on here far too much ! Should be using the time for reading !!:shocked:

Everyone is going for a nap !!! Oldlings rest time:roftl:

There is a whole page of him sticking out his tongue somewhere!!!!

Would it be in the mikagasmic thread or somewhere else?

It feels like I have been away forever. So what is everyone up to?

Hi Jemma:wink2:

I did wonder where you have been , was thinking of you ... nice to see you back :wink2:

Would it be in the mikagasmic thread or somewhere else?

Yes that was it, also maybe in the new pictures thread too:thumb_yello:I must really go now ...hope to catch you funny people soon:blush-anim-cl:

It feels like I have been away forever. So what is everyone up to?

Helllooo Jemma.

Pickd up the invite today, the answer is of course I'll be there. FEATHERS!!! Penguins don't have them, so is that a hint.LOL!

Helllooo Jemma.

Pickd up the invite today, the answer is of course I'll be there. FEATHERS!!! Penguins don't have them, so is that a hint.LOL!

What do penguins have then? I thought they had feathers? I know the chocolate kind don't:naughty:

Hiya Kath - does that mean you are not using your other number

anymore? :wub2:

I still have a wee bit of credit it on it Wendi but not much..but it will be left on until I get the new one up and running fully..then I am on free texts so all I will need to do is work out how to use it then there will be no stopping me!

No Rose, my idea of fun doesn't include getting a new phone I am afraid, I find it a complete nightmare :shocked: The last one lasted 48 hours then I took it back! I grow to love my phones and all the music/pics on them and I hate to see them go :thumbdown: But when I am living away from home a pay as you go would be a total waste of money so I have had to go back to a contract.

Vicky, Ab is fine thanks, she enjoyed our trip to York this week and is looking forward to our trip to France in July. She won't like me being away from home but she has a job now so is out and about and she will be fine :thumb_yello:

Oh..I am looking forward to tonight and hopefully catching up with you all..I miss you so much. However, I have friends arriving tomorrow for four days so once again it will have to be a MFC free zone I am afraid..and at the momment I am busy cooking like mad in preparation:shocked:

Hello Kath *waves* :biggrin2:

I can't wait till france:naughty:

Hi Jem :wub2:

No I know..I am REALLY looking forward to it!!!!:thumb_yello:

It should be brilliant. I know that huge concerts are going to be massive change to what we have been used to but I am so excited about seeing Mika in such a massive venue...with so many people all going crazy!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Yes, I got a Union Flag the other day..trouble is we won't be able to take a pole in will we (and I don't mean a Polish person to hold the flag!) OK I had better sign out now before I am told off :shocked:

See ya all later :wub2:

Yes, I got a Union Flag the other day..trouble is we won't be able to take a pole in will we (and I don't mean a Polish person to hold the flag!) OK I had better sign out now before I am told off :shocked:

See ya all later :wub2:

ROTFLMAO:roftl:

Im hoping bab and I can find something to hang ours on, you can never have a pole when you want one:naughty:

Im hoping bab and I can find something to hang ours on, you can never have a pole when you want one:naughty:

Oh yes...we aren't together at that one are we...Ab and I are standing and you and Bab are sitting, is that right? But we will be together in Arras...a pole might be easier come by there!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Are you going to France then, I didn't think you would.

I'm going to Amsterdam, to unveil the new costume.

Do you want me to bring the MFC flag up with me to take over with you, then you can pass it on to Kath?

Do you want me to bring the MFC flag up with me to take over with you, then you can pass it on to Kath?

Hi Rose,, Paris and Arras are just before Amsterdam....but if we could have the flag it would be briliant then we could give it back to you in Amsterdam?

Hi Rose,, Paris and Arras are just before Amsterdam....but if we could have the flag it would be briliant then we could give it back to you in Amsterdam?

Sorry..just realised you probably meant to the party...sorry..I will crawl back under my rock!

Yep I'm going to paris and Arras, bab and I are sitting together in Paris whilst Kath and Ab will be at the front:naughty:

That would be awesome, thanks Rose:thumb_yello:

Yep I'm going to paris and Arras, bab and I are sitting together in Paris whilst Kath and Ab will be at the front:naughty:

I don't know about that Jem...unless we can work out a way of tunneling under ground as I am sure we won't be able to queue all day in the sun :shocked:

I don't know about that Jem...unless we can work out a way of tunneling under ground as I am sure we won't be able to queue all day in the sun :shocked:

LOL oh you could have a parasol, I'm sure bab and I will be able to find you one, failing that I shall study the great escape and shawshank redemption for tips on tunneling:thumb_yello:

LOL oh you could have a parasol, I'm sure bab and I will be able to find you one, failing that I shall study the great escape and shawshank redemption for tips on tunneling:thumb_yello:

Graet idea then we could turn the parasol into a pole!!!!:roftl:

No problem;-)

Kath are you on the bacardi already? LOL!