Britain's Got Talent

CazGirl

this has a small relevance to Mika, so please continue reading.

This young blonde, slightly chubby boy of 13 appeared on Britain's Got Talent, and the winner gets to perform at the Royal Variety Performance.

He said he sang, and he also said he gets bullied a lot.

He started singing at the age of 6 and has been bullied ever since.

Simon said "so how do you get through the bullying?"

and the boy said "just keep singing, i guess"

and the crowd cheered and I felt chocked for him already, although I hadn't heard him sing yet. I thought he was going to sing some boy band number...

but no.

Opera.

The voice that came from his lips was absolutely stunningly beautiful. Those high notes! A proud mum watching, bursting with pride in the wings.

It reminded me so much of Mika. The young boy who sang Soprano, the little boy who was once chubby and bullied for all the small things. I wanted to hug that little boy and tell him how amazing he was and tell him to keep on singing, cos he is so much better than all those t**ts at school.

Just brilliant and I felt so teary. The moment he stopped I turned on the computer to tell you all.

Sometimes I find it a little difficult to see Mika as he is now and imagine him to be that little boy, but seeing that boy on this show really helped me envisage it.

Mika's been through so much and I know this boy has too, and will probably go through more until he wants to get where he wants to be.

Simon: what's your dream?

boy: to sing on stage

And so you will, sweetheart. Just keep singing.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know - but i am getting a BIT sick of amandas crying........'boo, hoo, i said i wouldnt cry on this show, but your voice mesmorised me' - P*SS OFF!!!!!

:roftl: she can't help but can't emotional hun :roftl:

i'd love it if Mika and Mikey Choi turned up on Britain's Got Talent and started singing "POOUUUUR SOOOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEE" or start singing some awful rendition of "Bleeding Love" LMAO :roftl:

*has this inspired caroline to write more of the MFC script?*

:roftl: she can't help but can't emotional hun :roftl:

i'd love it if Mika and Mikey Choi turned up on Britain's Got Talent and started singing "POOUUUUR SOOOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEE" or start singing some awful rendition of "Bleeding Love" LMAO :roftl:

*has this inspired caroline to write more of the MFC script?*

haha, omg yes.....did you see that black man...cant remember his name....but he kept singing, started with valerie, then i will always love you, then bleeding love......i thought that put simon right in his place!!!!!

haha, omg yes.....did you see that black man...cant remember his name....but he kept singing, started with valerie, then i will always love you, then bleeding love......i thought that put simon right in his place!!!!!

hahahaha omg it was painfully hilarious. bleeding love? bleeding ears i think :naughty:

andrew wasnt it?????

oh yeah hahahaha where on earth did i get J from :lmao:

i know - but i am getting a BIT sick of amandas crying........'boo, hoo, i said i wouldnt cry on this show, but your voice mesmorised me' - P*SS OFF!!!!!

Well, It bought me to tears - sometimes music just has that effect on people. That kids voice was so chilling, it made me shiver. What a talent.

He'll show those bullies. I know what he's going through - doing music myself, the kids at school were so jealous and bitter that i'm finishing this last year at home.

Wow. I would never have expected that voice to come out of him.

Well, It bought me to tears - sometimes music just has that effect on people. That kids voice was so chilling, it made me shiver. What a talent.

He'll show those bullies. I know what he's going through - doing music myself, the kids at school were so jealous and bitter that i'm finishing this last year at home.

he was wearing jeans and a yellow hoodie wasn't he? he had a sweet face and blonde hair and i really thought he was gonna sing some boy band number. not some Opera song! I was shocked and surprised but easily succumbed to that beauty of a voice.

edit: i found your custom user name title hilarious lmao!

No me either, i thought he was going to be bad coz hes a 13 year old child.....but he was fantastic.

but what i meant with amadas crying is that she cries at everything!!!!

he was wearing jeans and a yellow hoodie wasn't he? he had a sweet face and blonde hair and i really thought he was gonna sing some boy band number. not some Opera song! I was shocked and surprised but easily succumbed to that beauty of a voice.

same here, i thought he looked a bit like jay from eastenders......how about you?

edit: i found your custom user name title hilarious lmao!

I know!! I thought exactly the same thing!! I thought the girls with the violins were really good too!! Really original...

haha.. custom user title... it's true!!! I sound like a right stalker or something - i can't believe that i couldnt have thought of anything better....

No me either, i thought he was going to be bad coz hes a 13 year old child.....but he was fantastic.

but what i meant with amadas crying is that she cries at everything!!!!

Some people are just more emotional than others i guess????

Not that i'm a huge fan of Amanda Holden's anyway.....

omg! that comedian guy! The one that did the backstreet boys impression - He lives in the same town as me - ive seen him before. What a legend!

Some people are just more emotional than others i guess????

Not that i'm a huge fan of Amanda Holden's anyway.....

omg! that comedian guy! The one that did the backstreet boys impression - He lives in the same town as me - ive seen him before. What a legend!

omg, tell him from me i thought he was amazing!!!!!

:lol3: I don't know him properly. I've just seen him on the circuit.

I hope the little singing guy goes really far. He's amazing.

Remember Connie last year??? She was SO adorable!!!!!!! Bless her!!! :wub2:

tell me about it! she's been having lessons since she was 2 and her album made me cry.

her????

not especially.......

you kidding?! DUDE, SHE WAS SIX!!!!! :shocked: