Mika Request About his Unreleased and demo songs

Sivan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come to boston!wa!wa!wa! cry! cry!cry! i need to see u even if it means i have to go w/ my embarassing parents!:crybaby: :crybaby: im sorry too!it can be rlly frustrating knowing u coulda met mika!

what do you mean coulda? Was he near you?

yes!he went to boston june 13! my frigging dad said that he didnt want to bring me!im soooo mad!he even had a signing after!wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

OMG!!! That sux! But he hasn't come near me! I think that he was in Quebec (toofar), and Toronto(nobody would drive me there even if I got a ticket!) I am sooo jealeous of the women who have met him like 5 times!!!!! OH, cry with me!!!:crybaby:

i know!wouldnt you just like to smack those girls for being so lucky!im evil!i know!:roftl:

I wouldn't smack them, but I'd imagine it, because I'm not a sadist... really:biggrin2: whats a bump? please tell me? Even if Mika came to me, I probably would only get to see him on stage and not backstage, cause when I saw Elton John, as soon as his last song was done, he walked out the door and into his limo. Then, I saw Gwen Stefani, and I waited for a couple hours after outside to see her, get a pic or sumthin, and she never came! I must have bad concert karma!:thumbdown:

whats a bump? please tell me? QUOTE]

its just so the thread gets noticed again :).. so if you write bump :mf_rosetinted: it'll take the thread back to the top so people can see it again.. if that makes any sense :bleh:

whats a bump? please tell me? QUOTE]

its just so the thread gets noticed again :).. so if you write bump :mf_rosetinted: it'll take the thread back to the top so people can see it again.. if that makes any sense :bleh:

Ok, thank youfor telling me!!

• 3 months later...
hi everyone...i know sunny asked everyone not to post mika demos on here...

but ill say again...

there are many posts latley asking about MIKA unreleased songs and his demo songs...

PLEASE dont post about them... or ways to get them.

mika asked not to...this is exactly what he said:

"I would apreciate it if my demos were not posted up onto the forum. I do not know who leaked them, but as you can imagine its quite irritating"

so can u guys please help with that? and make sure ppl wont post about it?

and if ppl do than let the admins know?

thank u! i know no one here want to do something against mika wishes ;)

GOT IT. :thumb_yello: I DON'T WANT TO IRRITATE MIKA. :wub2: