Mika Request About his Unreleased and demo songs

Sivan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh of course..okay..but then.. you know.. that site...where the members who had more than 300 posts could get them..is that site...you know...kinda banned?We did not advertise those songs...we just downloaded them...to our PC-s..

Anyway I totally agree...Just wanted to ask about it.

Wait wait wait. There's a pleace to get them? Wait. Never mind, I don't want to go agaonst Mika!

I think that this post should be made sticky in the members only part where you can download interviews and what-not, only because I wish I had seen this when I joined! I felt so horrible after I asked and found out that those were his demos that he didn't want to be let out!

I think that maybe if this was posted and made sticky in that section I think there would be less posts from people asking for his demos! :cool:

yes!me too! i feel very guilty when i hear his demo's:thumbdown: .........but i would never share them! besides i cant help it!:naughty: also the last time i looked at a demo was before this post!:biggrin2:

Did you say that they are on youtube? :naughty:

yes his demo's are good...though i havent heard any!*wait i cant say that i have already given myself away*dont feel guilty there are about 500 others who have heard his demos,like 1,000,000!more!just dont do it again.....well try not to anyways.....:naughty: :naughty:

he will forgive all of us i bet...if he is weally weally nice...*puppy dog face*:biggrin2:

I think he is that nice, and I would know if he would COME TO WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!!! :protest: :protest: :crybaby:Sorry, bit of an emotional breakdown there.