Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok!

I got sunburn on Saturday... it was so nice, so i just sat in the garden for pretty much the whole day.... oops! :naughty:

But we had a huge storm last night, did you? I was trying to watch Snooker but the TV was going mental :sneaky2:

It was nice to have the sun in Britain for a while. Unfortunately I was at work at the time. It's raining here now and it has been since yesterday. I hope the summer won't be like it is now.

It was nice to have the sun in Britain for a while. Unfortunately I was at work at the time. It's raining here now and it has been since yesterday. I hope the summer won't be like it is now.

Its cloudy today, but its still warmer than it has been.

I really hope its not the same as last year... i was going through the part of town that got flooded the other day and some houses are still being done out. :shocked:

Still builders signs up, newspaper on the windows, caravans in the front yard..... :blink:

Its cloudy today, but its still warmer than it has been.

I really hope its not the same as last year... i was going through the part of town that got flooded the other day and some houses are still being done out. :shocked:

Still builders signs up, newspaper on the windows, caravans in the front yard..... :blink:

I'm glad it's warm.

I can't believe that their houses are still not repaired. It's disgraceful.

I'm glad it's warm.

I can't believe that their houses are still not repaired. It's disgraceful.

Aye, its not good. The council/government or whatever they are don't seem to be concerned about anything to be honest. Just themselves.

I swear, people just don't have any common sense any more. :thumbdown:

I'm sure the country will get better though. It has to. Its not a nice place to live at the moment.