Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

well.. i really hope that he really loves you!:wink2: But i gotta go now couse i will stay tonight in my friend's house and he don't have an internet.. :thumbdown: But maybe we will go to the city.. couse i really need to talk with one person tonight on mfc:naughty:

Take care!:huglove:

ow..ok..

have a great evening??..:wink2:

ByeBye..:huglove:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! :)

I'm fine,thanks! And how about you?

sure, here you go..

4d04f092cf0c.jpg

I'm fine now I've got a drink!

Do you know i have been on leave from work all week and I have spent most of my time on the MFC :naughty:

Every morning I thought "I won't go on MFC today" ... and then I walk near the computer ... and I know there are all these reports and photos and videos .... what can I do? :rolls_eyes:

Every morning I thought "I won't go on MFC today" ... and then I walk near the computer ... and I know there are all these reports and photos and videos .... what can I do? :rolls_eyes:

nothing!:naughty: the same here.. how do you think what's the first thing i'm doing when i'm up?:blush-anim-cl:

nothing!:naughty: the same here.. how do you think what's the first thing i'm doing when i'm up?:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not going to stay up late tonight for the reports as he is not on until 11:45 and I will be too tired :sleep_1:

you probably don't know me...I've returned after some months absence without internet.:thumbdown: I'm Paula...nice to meet you! I used to hang in here and have food fights with Freddie from time to time.

nice to meet you too! My name is Baiba!

You have a pretty name! Couse its my second surname Paula!:naughty:

and I see you must be a Johnny lover! Me too! I think there's only 4 of his movies that I don't own. he he I even have the first 2 seasons of 21 Jumpstreet on DVD. Love him!

Yes, i am!:wub2: have you seen his Sweeney Todd?

YES! Brilliant that one! I have the movie and the soundtrack. he he I've been in love with him forever! I think my favorite has to be Benny and Joon tho. I just love that movie. Such a sweet story.