Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

YES! Brilliant that one! I have the movie and the soundtrack. he he I've been in love with him forever! I think my favorite has to be Benny and Joon tho. I just love that movie. Such a sweet story.

Yeah, i have those songs too:wub2:

I can't believe that i saw Edward just about 5 months ago- first time ever!!! :shocked:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! That is amazing! That movie's been out for a long time! Any others that you haven't seen? I'm sure I can reccomend. I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of The Brave as it's not available in the US. But it's PRICEY to get a copy that will play here.

WOW! That is amazing! That movie's been out for a long time! Any others that you haven't seen? I'm sure I can reccomend. I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of The Brave as it's not available in the US. But it's PRICEY to get a copy that will play here.

erm, i'm sure i haven't seen them all.. my top 3 is Sweeney, Edward and Sleepy Hollow :wub2:

But now i'm off to bed, it was nice to talk with you, see you later!:wink2:

Hi Melly! Do you want to oreder something? :das:

How are you?

I'm fine, just came home from a party :punk:

Urm.. A chocolate milkshake would be fine thanks!

I'm fine, how was your party? :das:

And you're in here now.

Hellooooooooooo!!!:punk:

Yep :bleh:

Sky!! I haven't seen you for ages! I'm fine as well! I was at the Paris show last week !

I know :blush-anim-cl:

That big show?! omg, I saw some clips of it and it was just amazing to see (even if it was on youtube)

but you were there :tears: (not fair!:roftl:)

Hello!

Hi, how are you?

Helloooooooooo!!

Wowwwwww It's ages since we've seen each other. *hugs*

How are you?

I know:blush-anim-cl: I don't know why it took so long :blink:

I'm just fine :roftl: How are you doing? :huglove:

That big show?! omg, I saw some clips of it and it was just amazing to see (even if it was on youtube)

Hi, how are you?

I know:blush-anim-cl: I don't know why it took so long :blink:

I'm just fine :roftl: How are you doing? :huglove:

I'm fine thanks. What have you been doing lately?

Yep :bleh: It was fantastic but I was far away from the stage so I couldn't see much of what was happening there :tears: but I was just in front of the catwalk :bleh: You got to go to a gig too! :naughty:

I'm fine thanks. What have you been doing lately?

pffff:blink: a lot, I have 2 moths vacation now, I had exams a couple of weeks ago and that took a lot of my time and now I'm just enjoying my vacation, seeing my friends/boyfriend, having fun... stuff like that :roftl:

What have you been doing?

Yep :bleh: It was fantastic but I was far away from the stage so I couldn't see much of what was happening there :tears: but I was just in front of the catwalk :bleh: You got to go to a gig too! :naughty:

Yeah, I saw it was a really big stadium, then it's harder to see everything :thumbdown:

Yes, but I didn't see clowns :tears:

pffff:blink: a lot, I have 2 moths vacation now, I had exams a couple of weeks ago and that took a lot of my time and now I'm just enjoying my vacation, seeing my friends/boyfriend, having fun... stuff like that :roftl:

What have you been doing?

Not that much really. Though me and Dale are getting along fine. Can you remember him?

Not that much really. Though me and Dale are getting along fine. Can you remember him?

No:blush-anim-cl:, but I think it has been so long ago that I never heard something about Dale:blink: