Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cause here we have Pinkstermaandag / ...monday:boxed:..I don't know how you call it in english..

it's something with the holy spirit..I don't really know..but..I know we are free today..:biggrin2:

Oh.. cool :biggrin2:

hey- you don't know how to write in english.. erm.. in latvian it's celekants (and spanish it maybe could me celecantos..:boxed:)

yeah..:bleh:

pfff..it's hot here..28°C..I'm burning!!..whaaaaaaa..:roftl:

did you did something funny today??..

it's 13 degrees outside now!:boxed::naughty:

erm..i went to school and later come home and just was here and ate candies:naughty:

and you?

it's 13 degrees outside now!:boxed::naughty:

erm..i went to school and later come home and just was here and ate candies:naughty:

and you?

that's not so hot..:naughty:

euhm..I slept till 12.30 pm..got up..eat my cereals..get "dressed" (I did my bikini on..:naughty:)..picked up my laptop..and now I'm laying outside on a towel in the sun..:biggrin2:

that's not so hot..:naughty:

euhm..I slept till 12.30 pm..got up..eat my cereals..get "dressed" (I did my bikini on..:naughty:)..picked up my laptop..and now I'm laying outside on a towel in the sun..:biggrin2:

SO COOL!:mf_lustslow: You need to take some cocktail just and it will be perfect then:naughty: I would like wear my new bikini too (couse i bought new) but it's not so warm at all.. :thumbdown:

SO COOL!:mf_lustslow: You need to take some cocktail just and it will be perfect then:naughty: I would like wear my new bikini too (couse i bought new) but it's not so warm at all.. :thumbdown:

but I don't have the ingediënts for a cocktail..:roftl:

I have a new bikini too!!..what colour does your bikini has??..:naughty:

but I don't have the ingediënts for a cocktail..:roftl:

I have a new bikini too!!..what colour does your bikini has??..:naughty:

it's violet/pink with some sparkles and glitter on it!:biggrin2:

and yours?