I hope it comes soon! sooner then the Songs for sorrow hopefully!

well they said "Asap" so....hopefully it comes quick :a ah:

yeah it was from the "turn up the sound" website or something :tee hee:

I should because there are alot of cool musicians on there....but my mom doesn't like myspace, so she won't let me get one. :dun no: she might like facebook though :da s: :naught y:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: I'm getting it!!!!! Melissa and Leah I guess! They are the admins of that Turn Up The Sound-thingy (Bianca & I joined as well) - they made that fangurlish video if the Kooks' tour with that bus I think. Yes, I remember that there were some Kooks competitions and I think I participated in both (one for the shirt(s) and one for a signed poster or so). I didnt win any of these (:crybaby:) but I was told via email that I'm going to participate in all other competitions from now on, too, just because I participated in the first :naughty:. And I won something of "The Royal Chains" last week. No idea who this band is and what I won but I won it :dunno:. Awwww, you MUST post a photo as soon as it arrives :wub2:

Facebook is nice and MySpace, too :dunno:. I know that there are so many people that say that it's dangerous or whatever but in the end it is always up to you what you post in there. You dont HAVE to post your real name or pictures of you or whatever :dunno:. (I know you know that - I'm just generally saying it because I dont understand parents.)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :l mfao: I'm getting it!!!!! Melissa and Leah I guess! They are the admins of that Turn Up The Sound-thingy (Bianca & I joined as well) - they made that fangurlish video if the Kooks' tour with that bus I think. Yes, I remember that there were some Kooks competitions and I think I participated in both (one for the shirt(s) and one for a signed poster or so). I didnt win any of these (:cr ybaby:) but I was told via email that I'm going to participate in all other competitions from now on, too, just because I participated in the first :n aughty:. And I won something of "The Royal Chains" last week. No idea who this band is and what I won but I won it :dunno:. Awwww, you MUST post a photo as soon as it arrives :w ub2:

Facebook is nice and MySpace, too :du nno:. I know that there are so many people that say that it's dangerous or whatever but in the end it is always up to you what you post in there. You dont HAVE to post your real name or pictures of you or whatever :dun no:. (I know you know that - I'm just generally saying it because I dont understand parents.)

haha ohh :naughty:

yeah I will post a picture when it comes :teehee:

Yeah I think my mom thinks it is bad because you always hear those stories of those like really awful girls who post bad stuff and things like that....But I wouldn't do that..I would use it for talking to musicians:aah::wub2:

haha ohh :naughty:

yeah I will post a picture when it comes :teehee:

Yeah I think my mom thinks it is bad because you always hear those stories of those like really awful girls who post bad stuff and things like that....But I wouldn't do that..I would use it for talking to musicians:aah::wub2:

That's what we basically use it for, lol.

Sorry for posting this here and my sudden obsession for these guys but I think this is funny and sort of kooks-related:

The 5-minute Interview: George Craig, Singer and guitarist

Thursday, 28 February 2008

One Night Only

George Craig of Yorkshire Indie trendsters One Night Only

Craig, 18, is frontman of the Yorkshire-based indie band One Night Only, whose debut album 'Started A Fire', released by Vertigo Records, reached the top 10 earlier this year. Their current British tour continues until 13 March

If I weren't talking to you right now I'd...

Probably be in college dreaming of doing what I'm doing right now.

A phrase I use far too often is...

"Good vibes".

I wish people would take more notice of...

Global issues. We need to listen to the scientists a bit more if we're going to make the world last a little longer.

A common misperception of me is...

That I look like the singer of The Kooks. :naughty:

The most surprising thing that has happened to me...

When we got our top 10 single. It was our second single and we expected it to be in the top 40, or maybe in the 20s but not in the top 10.

I am not a politician but...

If I were I'd make school dinners a bit better and erase all those unnecessary things you learn in education. We'd be better off including key things like how to pay taxes.

I'm good at...

"Fight Night Round Three" on Xbox.

I'm very bad at...

Ballet. Not that I've ever done it. I imagine I'd be very bad though.

The ideal night out is...

Go to a really nice restaurant and then to a not-too-mental club and get on the vibe in there. Then maybe go back to someone's house to drink some booze.

In moments of weakness I...

Stay by people who are close to me and try to be positive. You don't want to be on your own when you're feeling down.

You know me as a musician but in a truer life I'd have been...

Some sort of insane sportsman. Maybe an explorer.

The best age to be...

18 always seems like a good one.

In a nutshell, my philosophy is this:

Just try to crack on and be happy.

I don't like Luke's new hair :sneaky2:

It actually doesnt look bad :dunno:. Maybe even more 'normal' than before. It looks good IMO :dunno: but its of course not the one & only stereotypical Luke-Pritchard-meets-Jane-Austen-cut.

But it's so lovely when his hair bops around now :wub2:.

The Kooks live from Argentina

http://elparquimetro.metro951.com/wp-content/themes/metro951/metroenvivo/metroenvivo.html

tonight and tomorrow!!!! like in right now!!! tomorrow at 9pm Argentina time.

It's ****ing fantastic!!!! Luke just said Muchas Gracias and Buenas Noches! :wub2::drool: ahhh I love them!!!!!

This is funny because they are now on the half of the gig 'resting' and the radio guy doesn't now the setlist and he 'thinks' they're all goign to come out again and playmaybe a 'couple' of songs

ok, Luke is out now! aaahh he's saying 'sorry for not being able to talk a lot of spanish' and now he says he is going to play solo and so on...Princess of my mind now! :wub2:

Edited by ~Ana~

OMG i'm about to cry and i'm not kidding...i'm remembering London :tears: this sounds so LIVE and the sound is actually good and OH!

'When you're picking up loose ends'

I wish there was some live video transmition

AAAAH he said Gracias now :teehee:

SEASIDE! OMG he is just singing-talking the first bit of seasisde the boysare out now! PERFECT!!!

I can imagine the balloons falling down now...or not :dunno:

I'm so overexcited...maybe I should just stop posting now, I feel stupid and you're probably going to hate me

Ok anway they're now in Stormy weather so is just Sofa song and that's it, he told to the ppl to come to the gigi tomorrow as well and yeah!!

I love Stormy-Sofa.

You're right Petra, the bridge between stormy & sofa was different

Wont you come on over?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! on this side of my sooofa!!!!

Luke's voice sounds quite dif too and he's is going maaad, Ilove that absolutely perfect and the guitar an dbass goodness!!!!!!

they're gone!!!!! GREAT!

Ok bye, and you're allowed to hate me

EDIT : They just passed a bit of the magic position as a commercial. and I'll saty a bit longer tunning cause the transmition has not finished

Last edit, promise: Ok that was the end, it was absolutely brilliant! I hope you can tune tomorrow's gig this is the link again:

Tomorrow 9pm Argentina time

http://elparquimetro.metro951.com/wp-content/themes/metro951/metroenvivo/metroenvivo.html

G'night!

Edited by ~Ana~

The Kooks live from Argentina

tonight and tomorrow!!!! like in right now!!! tomorrow at 9pm Argentina time.

It's ****ing fantastic!!!! Luke just said Muchas Gracias and Buenas Noches! :wub2::drool: ahhh I love them!!!!!

This is funny because they are now on the half of the gig 'resting' and the radio guy doesn't now the setlist and he 'thinks' they're all goign to come out again and playmaybe a 'couple' of songs

ok, Luke is out now! aaahh he's saying 'sorry for not being able to talk a lot of spanish' and now he says he is going to play solo and so on...Princess of my mind now! :wub2:

AAAAH he said Gracias now :teehee:

SEASIDE! OMG he is just singing-talking the first bit of seasisde the boysare out now! PERFECT!!!

I can imagine the balloons falling down now...or not :dunno:

I'm so overexcited...maybe I should just stop posting now, I feel stupid and you're probably going to hate me

Ok anway they're now in Stormy weather so is just Sofa song and that's it, he told to the ppl to come to the gigi tomorrow as well and yeah!!

I love Stormy-Sofa.

You're right Petra, the bridge between stormy & sofa was different

Wont you come on over?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! on this side of my sooofa!!!!

Luke's voice sounds quite dif too and he's is going maaad, Ilove that absolutely perfect and the guitar an dbass goodness!!!!!!

they're gone!!!!! GREAT!

Ok bye, and you're allowed to hate me

EDIT : They just passed a bit of the magic position as a commercial. and I'll saty a bit longer tunning cause the transmition has not finished

Last edit, promise: Ok that was the end, it was absolutely brilliant! I hope you can tune tomorrow's gig this is the link again:

Tomorrow 9pm Argentina time

G'night!

ANA!! Is there ANY chance that it can be recorded or listened to again???!

:shocked:! WAAAAAH! I want it!!!

ANA!! Is there ANY chance that it can be recorded or listened to again???!

:shocked:! WAAAAAH! I want it!!!

I'll try to record it, I hope the download link works.

cross your fingers.

I just need to remember It's at my 7pm. :biggrin2:

I'll try to record it, I hope the download link works.

cross your fingers.

I just need to remember It's at my 7pm. :biggrin2:

It records in .wav and it needs quite a lot of space on your hard disc! the links worked perfectly fine for me & the program does, too *crosses fingers*. i can send you another program to convert it to mp3 later if you don't have one!

Oh please let it work!