: roftl:

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Sorry! :t ears:

Btw, I found something :cheerfu l_h4h:

Very noice picture which is too big to post :pink bow:

(I just stumbled over your MM. I'm so slow.)

:roftl:

Great picture! wow :wub2::teehee:

I just have to write a small letter thing, and then get some pictures of the kooks/mika/other amazing people and send it :aah:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Great picture! wow :wub2: :tee hee:

I just have to write a small letter thing, and then get some pictures of the kooks/mika/other amazing people and send it :aah:

:naughty: Same here. I still need to burn a couple of DVDs but I don't have enough DVDs and I need to burn everything 4 times and my hard disc is not big enough and so I need to copy the content of DVD 1 on my PC, then burn it, delete it, copy #2 etc. and it takes a while :naughty:. And I'm slow :crybaby:. Ok, but we'll succeed. :pinkbow:

I am now officially going to see the Kooks tomorrow :shocked: and I feel like a freaking show-off :tears: because I always hate the people that get to see the acts I like for oh so many times but I am so fricking excited and I hope it'll all work out. I was told I have a pass for tomorrow but I still need a phone number to call the guy who has it :boxed:. They are playing a set in the middle of the night (from 22.50PM until midnight) which means it's going to be a) awesome, b) longer than Pinkpop and now I'm wondering what other songs they are going to play. And it's the biggest German festival with 80,000 (!) people and it's the last festival day and everybody will be drunk and ugh. They have 3 stages and the Kooks are playing the middle sized stage (whatever it was called now) and I hope that most drunk/ugh-people are going to see Billy Talent play the main stage (:tears:) while the Kooks are on. It worked at Pinkpop :dunno:. And apart from the Kooks there are not soooooooo many bands I know and those I do know are playing shortly before / exactly when the guy are on stage :tears:. But it will be more than just awesome. And I'm excited. And I feel bad for showing off. **** **** **** Rock am Ring, here I come. God, I know a lot of people who'd kill me for that :roftl: ****

It's going to rain tomorrow.

Edited by Petra

:naug hty: Same here. I still need to burn a couple of DVDs but I don't have enough DVDs and I need to burn everything 4 times and my hard disc is not big enough and so I need to copy the content of DVD 1 on my PC, then burn it, delete it, copy #2 etc. and it takes a while : naughty:. And I'm slow :crybaby:. Ok, but we'll succeed. : pinkb ow:

oh :aah:

thank you sooo much! I can't wait! :teehee:

I am now officially going to see the Kooks tomorrow :sho cked: and I feel like a freaking show-off :te ars: because I always hate the people that get to see the acts I like for oh so many times but I am so fricking excited and I hope it'll all work out. I was told I have a pass for tomorrow but I still need a phone number to call the guy who has it :box ed:. They are playing a set in the middle of the night (from 22.50PM until midnight) which means it's going to be a) awesome, b) longer than Pinkpop and now I'm wondering what other songs they are going to play. And it's the biggest German festival with 80,000 (!) people and it's the last festival day and everybody will be drunk and ugh. They have 3 stages and the Kooks are playing the middle sized stage (whatever it was called now) and I hope that most drunk/ugh-people are going to see Billy Talent play the main stage ( :tea rs: ) while the Kooks are on. It worked at Pinkpop :dunno:. And apart from the Kooks there are not soooooooo many bands I know and those I do know are playing shortly before / exactly when the guy are on stage :t ears:. But it will be more than just awesome. And I'm excited. And I feel bad for showing off. **** **** **** Rock am Ring, here I come. God, I know a lot of people who'd kill me for that :ro ftl: ****

It's going to rain tomorrow.

:woot_jump::biggrin2:

So where did I stop talking? I think I just finished trying to describe what the guys where wearing :naughty: because that is so of interest for every fan. Ok, so I'll go on watching my videos and hopefully something noice will come up my mind :pinkbow:

So the setlist was as follows:

• Always Where
  • Matchbox
  • Eddie's Gun
  • Ooh La
  • Sway
  • Time Awaits
  • One Last Time
  • She Moves
  • Mr Maker
  • Do You Wanna
  • Naive
  • Down to the Market
  • Rainbow
  • Shine on
  • See The World
  • You don't love me
  • Seaside
  • Prncess of My Mind
  • See The Sun
  • Stormy Weather
  • Sofa Song

Generally I noticed how much more relaxed everything seemed. Not only on Wednesday but also on Monday. Luke and Hugh were discussing something on Monday and were talking during the breaks berween the songs, grinning, laughing and just having fun. The gigs Ana & I saw last year were in no way formal or stiff (thats a direct translation; no idea if I can say that here without giving it a dodgy connotation) but these two were so... much more fun for the band apparently. I think that was also one of the main things that made Pinkpop on Monday so brilliant and fantastic. :wub2:

Luke has some new moves; or at least his dancing style seems a bit different. It wasnt not just his classic 'I'm just going to move all parts of my body into different directions as fast as possible'-style but it was... uhm, not ncessarily more like dancingdancing but what he did seemed a bit more as if it was the way he danced when he was dancing to other music in a club or so. Still luke-ishly exaggerated (in a GOOD way) but a bit different.

I have no idea what Luke and Hugh were talking about but it must have been something relatively entertaining because HUGH was grinning the whole time. I didnt even see him partly smile in London. Never. He laughed a lot at Pinkpop and he laughed a lot on Wednesday.

Luke randomly started humming and making strange noises into the micrphone on both days and you could literally see Hugh shaking his head with a ":doh: :naughty: :lmfao:" expression on his face. And on Wednesday it was a bit as if Luke had had a bit too much of the drink rider before the show :naughty:.

I didnt really notice that he was doing anything bad / drunk but he was so relaxed and easy on that day. Hahahaha, there is this hilarious moment at the beginning of Time Awaits when Hugh starts singing and Luke doesnt and after singing a "time waits... :blink:?", Hugh starts grinning at Luke (who is laughing his butt off) in a 'Wait until you sleep on the tour bus tonight my dear. My revenge will be horrible. :fisch::naughty:'. It was hilarious but thanks to this ****ing bad light in the venue, my camera didnt entirely get it. Anyway, that's what I could get out (you can really hardly see it though):

This is Hugh starting at the wrong time:

Bild6-5.jpg

Bild8-7.jpg

Then noticing it, grinning, and then signaling Luke whether or not to start singing now (God, I hope you get what I'm trying to say):

Bild3-5.jpg

Bild10-5.jpg

Bild11-6.jpg

What fricking annoyed me were these stupid cowboy hat girls (I might have menitoned that before I guess). They obviously knew someone from the backline crew (as I noticed after the gig because they frantically waved at him, he recognised them and gave them the setlist (which I wanted :crybaby:) and Luke recognised them as well. He looked at them very often and waved at them and pointed at them from time to time (e.g. during "wants my girls heart or" during Sofa Song :crybaby:). Before Time Awaits (while Hugh was already playing and about to start at the wrong time with singing) he also came over and waved at them. Ugh. One of the hat girls tried to give him her hat then but he didnt take it (good).

Bild2-5.jpg

Bild1-4.jpg

But to start at the beginning:

The band came in after Link Wray's Rumble, Luke said "Guten Abend... we're The Kooks!" and they started rocking out with Always Where. I decided to be a good girl and stop filming (which I regret) to take pictures instead (which all turned out blurry. I should stay with filming.).

So I finally switched back to videoing and .. GOD I HATE THE GERMANS. British audiences might be brutal but I so much prefer standing inbetween a bunch of guys from standing in the middle of stupid screaming girls. They are messing up the entire audio with their **** "OH MY GOD LUKE I LOVE YOU YOU ARE SO ****ING HOT"-screaming. It S.U.C.K.S.

They messed up Matchbox and those hat girls waved their hats in front of my camera. I HATE them. :mad3:

Eddie's Gun (I so love that song, It's 2min of rock & pop at its best :wub2:):

Bild16-3.jpg

Bild17-4.jpg

Bild18-2.jpg

Bild19-3.jpg

(I'm sorry if I'm annoyng anyone with Hugh-pictures. He was standing in front of me and taking a screenshot from a part of the video which is less shaky (than when I had my camera swiveled to Luke) (there is no useful footage of Paul) is much easier :dunno:)

Do You Wanna (including Luke singing parts in a very high pitched voice (let's see what the next album brings :naughty:) and the usual DYW-moves and walks around the stage):

Bild98.jpg

Bild57-1.jpg

Bild49-2.jpg

Bild107.jpg

Bild58-2.jpg

Bild91.jpg

And it took me until they played Do You Wanna that I noticed that Hugh wasnt wearing a hat :lmfao:. And my life's mission is fulfilled and I can happily die now because I saw his butt crack :lmfao:. And Luke was wearing a tie :fangurl:. And Pete seems NICE :shocked:. And they had SO MUCH FUN (quite obviously) and it makes me feel very :cheerful_h4h: inside to see that they have such a fantastic relationship :cheerful_h4h:.

Edited by Petra

:fangurl: Paul is getting a big bum. :fangurl

:fangurl He is so fantastic :fangurl

And he didnt give me one autograph :fangurl but he gave me two :fangurl because I handed him both booklets :fangurl.

And it took me until they played Do You Wanna that I noticed that Hugh wasnt wearing a hat :lmfao. And my life's mission is fulfilled and I can happily die now because I saw his butt crack :lmfao. And Luke was wearing a tie :fangurl. And Pete seems NICE :shocked. And they had SO MUCH FUN (quite obviously) and it makes me feel very :cheerful_h4h inside to see that they have such a fantastic relationship :cheerful_h4h.

WOOW!

I could be jealous but I'm not. I'm just so frickin happy for you, it's actually quite amusing...! awww how extremely great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2::wub2::cheerful_h4h:

:woot_jump:

Oh, I would have wished you to have fun if I had known you were going ( :sneaky2: ) :cheerful_h4h:

WOOW!

I could be jealous but I'm not. I'm just so frickin happy for you, it's actually quite amusing...! awww how extremely great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I would have wished you to have fun if I had known you were going ( :sneak y2: ) :cheerful_h 4h:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC AND ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT signature!!! They are stunning. Especially Susannah. And Rob. And Dave (pink :lmfao:). :lmfao:, did i mention I once sat right next to Sam in the club Kate Moss had had her birthday bash in? :fisch: (I know you were there.) :tears:, those were the times :crybaby:

Going to see them was a very spontaneous thing and I didnt even have a ticket until 3PM on that very day :doh:.

:dunno: They are basically the best band in the world. They are what people say the Beatles are.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC AND ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT signature!!! They are stunning. Especially Susannah. And Rob. And Dave (pink :lmfao). :lmfao, did i mention I once sat right next to Sam in the club Kate Moss had had her birthday bash in? :fisch: (I know you were there.) :tears:, those were the times :crybaby:

Going to see them was a very spontaneous thing and I didnt even have a ticket until 3PM on that very day :doh:.

:dunno: They are basically the best band in the world. They are what people say the Beatles are.

:wub2: *sigh* . I love Susannah's hair.

hehe, how amazing, really.

haha :naughty:

n710591126_1933436_4262039.jpg

:shocked::stretcher:! Oi!!!!!!! I want these in HQ! :das:

I already burnt your DVD but I need to burn lots of other things first and then I'll take everything to the post office!

(I'm slow with sending off stuff. Ask England :lmfao:)

:shocked::stretcher:! Oi!!!!!!! I want these in HQ! :das:

I already burnt your DVD but I need to burn lots of other things first and then I'll take everything to the post office!

(I'm slow with sending off stuff. Ask England :lmfao:)

oi Petra! I'm V fine by the by so don't burn that...although you probably already did...

ok then.

Nice pics Blue! :cheerful_h4h:

oi Petra! I'm V fine by the by so don't burn that...although you probably already did...

ok then.

Nice pics Blue! :cheerful_h 4h:

I didnt burn V, I was too lazy and thought I'd just put in another DVD in case you dont have it later :naughty:. The rest is ready! :cheerful_h4h

Rock am Ring:

Bild13-5.jpg

Bild10-6.jpg

Bild22-3.jpg

Bild31-3.jpg

Bild33-3.jpg

Bild30-3.jpg

Edited by Petra

I didnt burn V, I was too lazy and thought I'd just put in another DVD in case you dont have it later :naughty. The rest is ready! :cheerful_h4h

:das:

Rock am Ring:

Bild13-5.jpg

Bild10-6.jpg

Bild22-3.jpg

Bild33-3.jpg

Bild30-3.jpg

:das: